Post your favorite movie/TV jackets & coats

Re: Post your favorite movie jackets

terminator4(4)_moon_bloodgood-001.jpg

Thought I would post a female jacket. Too bad we haven't found a source to my knowledge yet =(

I got 3 favs,
ROLA Indy
Wolverine X1
and Rorschach's

I have the indy and the X men...need to get the trenchcoat

terminator4%284%29_moon_bloodgood-001.jpg

Thought I would post a female jacket. Too bad we haven't found a source to my knowledge yet =(

there is a source

"The Centaur jacket is also worn by resistance fighter Blair Williams........
"For over 85 years, since its founding in the English Midlands, Belstaff designs have been at the forefront of fashion. These cutting-edge designs have stood the test of time – and the company’s logo, a phoenix rising, was selected to symbolize continuity through both good times and bad. So, when Terminator costume designer Michael Kaplan wanted garments that would last for generations, he turned to Belstaff."

http://www.belstaff.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=290&Itemid=89

I tend to like jackets that are functional for everyday use more than jackets or coats that are strictly "costume" items, so in no particular order...

Indy's jacket from Raiders of the Lost Ark, though I really like the way the Last Crusade jacket looks in this photo:

rd0AfMB.jpg

I also like the "cafe racer" style jacket worn by Woody Harrelson in the first half of Zombieland; simple, clean, no frills:

4IbT92J.jpg

As for non-practical, I'll go with Hellboy's duster, Malcolm Reynolds' Browncoat from Firefly/Serenity, and Captain Teague's coat from PotC III: At World's End. I'm sure there are others, but they're not coming to mind at the moment.

Last edited:

terminator4(4)_moon_bloodgood-001.jpg

If you read through this thread it seems that it's a Tony Nowak. A couple of members saw what they think is this jacket in his shop and he did make other jackets for the movie. Unfortunately, Nowak's not very computer savvy so there's been no confirmation yet.

http://www.filmjackets.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1081&highlight=bloodgood

She did wear Belstaff in another part of the movie, but most think this jacket isn't a Belstaff product. The other jacket in the movie does though.

I'd have to go with Indy's Raider jacket, Top Gun G-1 and the M-422A from Empire of the Sun, and then Aragorn's Duster from LOTR.
Cheers, Kevin

Here's another favourite of mine...

Steve Mcqueen's jacket from The Great Escape.
07.jpg

Last edited:

Mickey Rourke's jacket from Harley Davidson & the Marlboro Man.

I'll go with will smith's trialmaster jacket from I am Legend, The Joker's coat from TDK, X1 Wolverine, and ROTLA Indiana Jones.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back