Prop Room

Books? You mean the papery offline things that my parents used before there was teh Interweb? :lol:lol

Great Prop Room Legion!

Wow guys, some super-cool rooms you have there :thumbsup

I have my stuff in one showcase & on one wall of my 'sanctuary'.

cabA081010b.jpg

cabB081010.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my updated video:

YouTube - M4H00998

Brad....I love the new video of your collection!! Quick question from a fellow hoverboard owner.....how did you 'hang' your boards on the wall? At the moment my Marty one is just standing up on top of a cabinet, but it appears yours are supported in some way?

Great to see everyone's rooms! :)

NIIIIIICE! i love the feel of the room, legion. it doesn't feel like a stale museum OR a jumbled mess... it's absolutely perfect.

Same here, LOVE the feel of that room... The color on the walls and the black frames... Very classy ! BRAVO legion !!!

:love

Fred

Whao! Every room is amazing and has such great layouts and displays. I hate you all :lol
Heres my feable attempt at prop room/spare room
wall.jpg

wall5.jpg

Bite your tongue! there is no such thing as a feeble attempt at a prop room. I am still working on my 1st completed prop, once that's done it's all downhill from here. I love your collection and how you display them all. I am in awe on all your propr rooms/props. I hope one day in the not so distant future i wil be able to post a pic worthy of this thread.

cheers!

currently swimming in a pool of saliva ;) your room sare amamzign and full of stuff i will never be able to afford! :D

sometimes i wish i was a burglar ;)

IMG_9791.jpg

I can't remember who did this but someone here made a photo rug at Walmart of the Salac monster that looked amazing. I'd love to do the same thing with that map - a nice big rug tossed out on the office floor would be kwel

I just reorganized my room:

6cb46ce4.jpg

a922a291.jpg
No wonder there's never any Rocketeer helmets on Ebay.....you own them all! Very nice collection. I'd seen it before but seeing all the helmets lined up together brought a tear of jealousy to my eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder there's never any Rocketeer helmets on Ebay.....you own them all! Very nice collection. I'd seen it before but seeing all the helmets lined up together brought a tear of jealousy to my eye.

haha, thanks. I maybe getting another helmet by the end of this year depending on several things

I took a picture recently and included it in my collection thread...The desk wasnt able to fit all of the helmets, so I took a picture of all of them lined up..

Left to right: Possible Wolf Morgan, Prototype master replica helmet, master replica helmet, Design Setters production helmet, raw cast stop motion production helmet, raw cast design setters production helmet, london fan made helmet
37e360ed-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back