Prop Room

The snaggletooh piece always makes my heart skip a beat.

Mine too! :) Thanks man.

I always like seeing fellow toy collectors have it mixed with props.

Well, especially in terms of the old Kenner SW stuff (and Remco monsters), that's where it all began!

That said, I do keep them somewhat segregated with a dedicated "section" of space just for toy displays. Personally, I prefer not to mix toys and original props in the same case/area. They're both great things to collect (and near and dear to my heart!) but IMO, they each have more impact when displayed separately.

Tom

still working on my prop room - It's a constant struggle. My house just went through a major renovation (see all the boxes) and then now my house is going under construction again! :cry

I started grouping "like" things together, Blade, Star Trek, Vader/Star wars takes up a whole wall. I'm still working on Dredd which is why it's in the middle of the room... many things in boxes - many things on the floor.. .blah

started fixing up superman's crystal console again - the batman suits still need to be mounted - I"ve got a blade ninja costume and 66 batman costume that still needs a mannequin - 3 foot stargate and phaser rifle display that need ot be hung on the wall - the list goes on and on.. but it's coming along slowly :)

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

I soooo love seeing pics of your collection......that room (and all your goodies too) is simply amazing!!!! I could permanently live in there. :)

Just shown my missus the pics, saying....."one day, one day......I want a room just like that" :) She told me to tell you that she is very impressed :)

Whoa! Love the collections.
Tom, that is one seriously impressive collection.
It's already been said but really love the Snaggletooth aswell :thumbsup

Whao! Every room is amazing and has such great layouts and displays. I hate you all :lol
Heres my feable attempt at prop room/spare room
wall.jpg

wall5.jpg

Last edited:
Kwalsh, loving your Stargate props, especially the Jaffa armour/staff.....at the moment all my props etc are squashed into a very tiny study, but I will take some pics

My God... Yall suck.... Excuse me for that moment of pure jealousy...

If either of yall are thinking of adopting,, Im a 41 year old w/m , in pretty good shape,, I can wear diapers if the Mrs. needs a baby too.

Things like this make me drool, especially rooms like ave4uevoli has where it's hidden by a secret door and everything. Can't wait to get out of my parents' place and get a place of my own. Oh if only I could afford it.

Things like this make me drool, especially rooms like ave4uevoli has where it's hidden by a secret door and everything. Can't wait to get out of my parents' place and get a place of my own. Oh if only I could afford it.

aww well thanks :) That secret bookshelf door was actually only a prototype made out of cheap wood - I'm completely redoing it.... Sadly the door is in pieces now on the floor of my basement... :cry

lots of changes coming soon - keep on the lookout for a showoff thread in the replica prop section.

and dont worry aceofknaves88... I only started doing all this in 2004. Compared to some of the "professionals" here, I'm just a newbie. If you're really into all this stuff, and you're diligent about researching all your stuff you can do great things in a short period of time.

I envy you all with these rooms. I need a bigger house. :cry

Someday I say. Someday. Thanks for the inspiration and ideas.

house?!? tss... A bigger appartenment would help. A house? That would be awesome. 2 or 3 rooms only for props... finally I would finish all my costumes and display them, i only have to order 6 or 7 new mannequins... :)

BTW: Why is it in the screenused section? Only for screenused props?!?

How much do you guys get mannequins for? Check for some here in Australia and looking at $600 and above..

I find them on line for around $175.00 and $200.00 USD. Thank you all for the kind words is there any one else willing to show their prop rooms? So far everone that have show thier rooms WOW there are a lot of GREAT PROP ROOMS out there :love:love Kevjh

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back