robby the robot

Where is that giant thread anyway? Did it get deleted?

Suffice to say a certain license holder does not permit the exchange of build information concerning this sci-fi icon. Said license holder demands the right to reproduce this icon exclusively.

Kevin

I actually EARNED a big bad INFRACTION point (RPF grade school tactics, who's the stooge that dreamed up this hypocrisy any way? ), for speaking out against this very subject "Robby the robot replication" that is... :rolleyes

So what does Fred Barton actually own or have a license to? I know he makes a Robby along with a B9 I think.

I've seen plenty of Robby the Robot things this Christmas. I have a great Hallmark ornament and know of someone making a Robby.

What exactly is the issue?

FB

Hey he said he wanted to build a robby the robot... my kit can be built into a robby the robot. :lol

A small one, but still... :rolleyes

k

It seems my infraction was for something else. I know I had words with a mod about the FB nonsense however... :wacko

I say if you want to build one, or discuss building one there is nothing a licence holder can do to stop you.

After all...
Replica prop building is a hobby and is the foundation of this forum.

ok back on topic,

i think there are plans on ebay, not allowed to link though.

type in...

1978 Robby the Robot Blueprints Poster Forbidden Planet

-z

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back