18" Jupiter 2 Model Lighting Effects

VOODOOFX

New Moebius Models 18" Jupiter 2 project. This was a great project, the kit went togther like a dream, had very little seam lines if any and all the parts fit perfect. I was very inpressed with the overall kit and would recomend it to all skill levels. The electronics where not to bad to fit just alot of lighting locations. The interior lighting was done with 2-24 port driver boards, but only using 26 total leds out of the possible 48 gives alot of room for expansion. The power used was a 5Volt @1000mA wall transformer and has enough to power the rotating light effect too. The rotating light effect has 4 features, start up and idle, high speed, slow down & off, it triggered with a standard momentery but can be fitted with reed switch or ect. Here is a test video of the rotating light effect http://www.voodoofx.com/video/Rotating Lighting Effect 1 Post.wmv
PM me if you have any questions about the project.

Thanks for looking!:thumbsup
Randy Neubert

Last edited:
The video on his website (see his first post for a link) is really only a "beta" version and has been improved since then.

The video on his website (see his first post for a link) is really only a "beta" version and has been improved since then.

Thanks for the heads up James. :) Looking forward to viewing the final video for the lighting effects! :) You did outstanding work with this lighting sir. I spoke with Frank Winspur of MOEBIUS earlier today and we spoke of this specific build you and Randy are doing..... simply FANTASTIC in every way! :D

Thanks for the heads up James. :) Looking forward to viewing the final video for the lighting effects! :) You did outstanding work with this lighting sir. I spoke with Frank Winspur of MOEBIUS earlier today and we spoke of this specific build you and Randy are doing..... simply FANTASTIC in every way! :D
Thanks Kurt! for :thumbsup on the project, James is a knock out designer, I hope to shoot the finished video soon!

Thanks for your support! Randy

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back