National Treasure 2 Flub

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was just watching NT2 and at the part where Ben, Riley, Abigail and Mitch(Ed Harris) find the City of gold, Patrick Gates (Jon Voight) and Emily (Helen Mirren) show up at the same time. Emily yells out to Ben and Ben (Nick Cage) yells back "JON"!! Clear as day.

Funny that the editors never caught this and never looped over it.

Brad

I had a double bill of NT1&2 just the other night and have watched them many times before but never noticed it brfore. Just watched that scene and it certainly sounds that way.....good spot mate!!:lol

I was just watching NT2 and at the part where Ben, Riley, Abigail and Mitch(Ed Harris) find the City of gold, Patrick Gates (Jon Voight) and Emily (Helen Mirren) show up at the same time. Emily yells out to Ben and Ben (Nick Cage) yells back "JON"!! Clear as day.

Funny that the editors never caught this and never looped over it.

Brad

I noted that too a couple nights ago, but I'd cheated and read about it on IMDB.

No, no, no. You are all mistaken. You are remembering the finale in Star Wars, where Luke climbs out of his X-Wing and yells "Carrie!" to Princess Leia. Actually, it's more of a "hey-Hey-HeyEEE!" type sound.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back