Dancing Predators P2 original film footage

thats actually the ending on the directors cut. :confused

good ol' RAM ,he had some bi**h a** moves :lol

thanks for posting, not seen that before.

-z

EXCELLENT !!!!! I'm really amazed to see how they can move inside their heavy costumes.......really funny. It's cool to see actors having some fun on stage :)

I knew they didn't come here just for the hunt. That was just such a cool video. Thanks so much for posting that. :thumbsup

That's one of the things that is wrong with the continued Predator movies... they are making them so one-dimensional and really limits themselves with only the hunt and trophy collecting.

I had never seen that before, that's awesome!

I see I'm not the only one looking at it with a more critical eye and thinking "They can move pretty well considering the costumes..." :)

I just saw it for the first time a few weeks ago, and it blew my mind because those Predators at the end of Predator 2 are my favorites of all Preds seen so far! I love it!
:D

Boy, I would be worried they were going to break the costumes with those kinds of moves in them.
Was that before or after filming all the needed scenes?

Boy, I would be worried they were going to break the costumes with those kinds of moves in them.
Was that before or after filming all the needed scenes?
Haha come on, this is STAN WINSTON we're talking about.... his quality is unmatched!

But anyway, I have never seen this either. Gave me a good chuckle.

Sure would make a great reference video for future Predator costumer's

I know. Pictures/footage of those particular Predators is extremely rare to find, so this video is actually serious reference for us Pred costumers.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back