What was your first film of the year?

18167_223401168086_657498086_3257717_744631_n.jpg

Of course. :)

+1 :lol:lol

"The X Files: I Want to Believe". A Blockbuster near me is closing down so I picked up a copy of that and "The Watchmen" for $3 each. They were two movies I'd let slip by during their theatrical release, because of their limited appeal (to me anyway).

Suprisingly, it didn't suck as much as I'd expected, although some of the reviews I'd read were on the money.
It did just seem like an exceptionally long episode from the series rather than a standalone movie.

It was worth what I paid for it anyway, which I may be able to recoup most of if I sell it at a used CD/DVD store.

I had a Dan Aykroyd day...started with Ghostbusters 2 (since it was set on New Years Eve) and then The Great Outdoors...just because I wanted to laugh some more.

Derek

Twilight (WITH RIFFTRAX!)

That might make it bearable, I'll have to look into it.

I've been watching the Adventures of Brisco County Jr. for the past few days. I'm kinda OCD so I can't switch to any movies until the series is over. I've only got 5 episodes left and after that I'll find something. Maybe The Great Outdoors, like was mentioned earlier. It's been years and years since I've seen that.

Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (dont hate....)

Yep, me and my buddies actually liked this film and since they hadnt seen it in months decided to pop it in. Then we watched John Carpenter's The Thing and then Star Trek 09

Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (dont hate....)

Yep, me and my buddies actually liked this film and since they hadnt seen it in months decided to pop it in. Then we watched John Carpenter's The Thing and then Star Trek 09

No hate from me for liking AvP:R, I love it! It's gruesome and gory and pulls no punches. To me, it's what the first bad movie should have been. Maybe this will be my second movie this year.

My second movie was October Sky. Great movie. Actually since my first movie was so bad, I'm going to count this as my first :lol

No hate from me for liking AvP:R, I love it! It's gruesome and gory and pulls no punches. To me, it's what the first bad movie should have been. Maybe this will be my second movie this year.

well, otehr than a few tiny things here and there, i thought it was a great film and a good part 2 follow up to the first film. It would make one hell of a comic book! haha

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back