Doctor Who....... (spoiler free please!)

utter utter crap. what a waste of time. can I have that hour or so of my life back please. over indulgent crap. and I thought the lengthy goodbyes in lord of the rings took a while. jeez, that felt like an age. best thing in the entire episode was bernard cribbins.

total waste of the timelords.

complete evidence that russel T davies is going not a day too soon. bring on the new era

They definitely stretched the episode out, and somewhat predictable on what finally lead to his ultimate demise. I was expect a bang rather than a pop.

Brilliant! Im glad it was done the way it was at the end. It was a fitting wrap up. And tens last words....

But the moment was prepared for, and though i am quite saddened, the trailer released for the next season really got me pumped.
Dare i say...
Geronimo!

The new series trailer is up on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnPUF8an-XE

Looks like the following are returning:
The Weeping Angels
River Song
UNIT
A Dalek (with ammo belts wrapped around it?)
A Sleestak?
A shot of the new TARDIS interior under repair?
And some ****ing teenager pretending to be the Doctor.

Really.

He looks like a ****ing teenager.

But I'll be watching for the new redhead. I like the way she .. runs.

He definitely has some big shoes to fill. Also looks like he's shooting at someone at the end....

I say he looses the bow tie by the second season :$

Bow tie doesn't bother me. That damned watch does!! Couldn't they have got something less reflective and distracting?

He looks good in the trailer.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back