Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Fight Club interest seems to have really died. Is it because we have replicas of the pieces now? Or is it because the movie is now almost 20 years old? Seems most people are selling their Fight Club collections.

Man I’m still as in love with Fight Club as I ever was. I’ve watched this thread from the start, and I still hunt for my grails. I actually just emailed Oliver Peoples last week asking for a rerelease next year. Haha But I’m still dying to find the track pants, dirt bike, toucan, Indy, and leaf hoodie. Hell, honestly just anything I can. But I’ve never cared about replicas, I just love finding the vintage stuff. I’m all about the hunt. Anybody made any good finds as of late?

Last edited:
FAC42C14-B34E-4D4B-984E-642F99B45906.jpeg

Max did a Great job. Fantastic now the scalpers who try to sell it for $900 can GFT.
The interest in FC died out because of the people who hoard stuff. Its completely against what Tyler Durden is. Its become basically what Tyler said” Self improvement is masturbation”.
Its a bunch of scalpers showing off and to who? People that grow to dispize one another?

Hey guys! I'm collecting things. If someone has some gucci loafers please contact me, I'm looking and I can not find anything yet.Thanks!

Hey guys! I'm collecting things. If someone has some gucci loafers please contact me, I'm looking and I can not find anything yet.Thanks!
I've talked to Soul a couple weeks ago, he said he has a pair of loafers. You can PM him to check if he still has them..

Last edited:
Hey, you guys see they're doing a version of the black sugar tank on Kiss clothing now (not the playboy covers one) . Not exactly screen accurate but kinda cool. See here
http://kissclothingonline.com/product/xxx-vest
Thanks, but honestly i much prefer the original Black Sugar ;)
If i'm ever going to buy that tank top, it better be the original.
By the way Soul, i can't believe you actually put that same food Tyler was serving at the hotel haha.
What is that? Some kind of a pastry?

Last edited:
Does anyone Know where I can buy the black sugar tank for a decent amount of money there’s some crook on eBay trying to sell it for €300! I’m also looking for The orange mesh tank that Durden wears in the motel room! Thx

Does soul make them still?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back