Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Anyone notice Brad Pitts screen used robe is for sale on PropStore?

474167.jpg

Hey guys. So kiss clothing has created a version of the sock it to me shirt. Pretty good looking one, too. 80% cotton, 20% poly. Nice modern fit too, not the weird fitting max cady fit. Super affordable too! Snag one soon before AJ buys them all and puts them on eBay for $600!

Hey guys. So kiss clothing has created a version of the sock it to me shirt. Pretty good looking one, too. 80% cotton, 20% poly. Nice modern fit too, not the weird fitting max cady fit. Super affordable too! Snag one soon before AJ buys them all and puts them on eBay for $600!

Lmao nice one

hey guys,

just received my Maxcady stars shirt. anyone else notice it has a super strong smell of like paint or magic marker? im gonna throw it in the wash right now cause it's so freakin strong.

Think mine but be slightly thinner on the shoulders than yours, i'll have a look when I get home. The shoulders on the one i got 3 years ago are more accurate. The Sock it to me top from Kiss has arrived as well. Recommended.

I just realized that my Sock it to me raglan shirt looks pretty accurate, I just had to lose my bitch ****IMG_2877.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2877.JPG
    IMG_2877.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 248

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back