Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

I dont mind the fabrick, however the star shirt is very poor quality, the screen printed stars stick and leave a mark on my car seat, I guess they were not properly processed.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh okay, i've read here before that the shirt looks decent but the fabric is very sensitive and cheap.. Is that true?

Actually I quite like that the Sock it to me shirt is finally made of cotton, as all his other stuff are polyester which is not a good thing to wear for a long time. Like the toucan shirt. It is beautiful, but I'm pretty sure the one in the movie was cotton.

I know this is a rotting corpse of a thread and everything, but I found the information here absolutely invaluable. Attached is my own reproduction of Tyler's plane outfit.

Thanks for all your input, guys. 1837401878.jpg

Hey, sorry for the late answer (I made a new account) and thanks for the offer but I will handmade them myself.

Here's a pattern I do. I will print them and place them with cabochons rings.

What do you think ? Use the pattern if you want :)
fianla5.jpg

I will repost when I will make them.

Last edited:
Hello gentlemen,

glanced through the thread from day to day. very nice indeed.
little story: had to shave my beloved hair off and thought of making an outfit out of the situation.
so i found an genuine orange 80s mesh shirt on etsy.com for almost no money and
im about to order my black sugar fur coat for the cold days, as soon as i'm done with all the xmas gifts for the family.
anyways.
i am hardly looking for an scene accurate HUSTLER shirt, because i don't like the knock offs on ebay thanks to the wrong printing and mesh hole size.

if anyone of you guys could help me out, that would be a very nice thing for my personal satisfaction.
already looking for weeks without any sign of success.
so i just registered me on your platform after (as i already mentioned) read the thread in the past from time to time.

kind regards

Hello gentlemen,

glanced through the thread from day to day. very nice indeed.
little story: had to shave my beloved hair off and thought of making an outfit out of the situation.
so i found an genuine orange 80s mesh shirt on etsy.com for almost no money and
im about to order my black sugar fur coat for the cold days, as soon as i'm done with all the xmas gifts for the family.
anyways.
i am hardly looking for an scene accurate HUSTLER shirt, because i don't like the knock offs on ebay thanks to the wrong printing and mesh hole size.

if anyone of you guys could help me out, that would be a very nice thing for my personal satisfaction.
already looking for weeks without any sign of success.
so i just registered me on your platform after (as i already mentioned) read the thread in the past from time to time.

kind regards
I have 3 true vintage authentic Hustler shirts. They currently have short sleeves, since that's how they come stock, but I have matching black mesh material to make the long sleeves. If your interested in one send me a PM.

The one that I did do the sleeve transplant on looks like this:

full.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back