Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

The people i know that are gonna attempt this are working on it... they said that there should be no problem in making it but they just need time to work out the details and then they would get back with me. Thats all im waiting on . I talked to them yesterday. I'll keep you posted as i get info.

CTF, any luck with your lead?

Shouldn't we be helping with this? It looks like only 4 or 5 images repeated... perhaps we could find one of them. Isn't that Joel Robert on the one? Couldn't hurt to look around first before production starts, right?

CTF, any luck with your lead?

Shouldn't we be helping with this? It looks like only 4 or 5 images repeated... perhaps we could find one of them. Isn't that Joel Robert on the one? Couldn't hurt to look around first before production starts, right?

No luck, sadly.

But you're right, it shouldn't be too hard to find shots that are close.

We'll get this made.. it will just take some time. The people that im asking actually make replica Tyler Durden Jackets that look AWESOME! and they sound VERY confident that the shirt will happen. Especially after i kinda buttered them up with "how many people would be interested and would buy from them" one being myself and i'll probably buy 2! lol..

I think I'll buy 2 myself as well, been looking everywhere for this shirt.

Found one that looked similar, it's just that it's a woman's shirt so it's a bit tight in some places :p

Sorry for the delay fellas. I run a graphic design biz and this is a very busy time for me as TradeShow Season is in full roll.

I have this on my todo list, but have not had a minute to get to it. If someone else is feeling up to it, go for it. Just shoot me a pm and let me know so I don't start on this when someone already has.

thanks.

I too have somebody that says they are woking on getting this done so as soon as i get a confirm design i'll let you know but until then please, anybody wanting to tackle this go ahead by all means!! ;)

I actually know one of the wardrobe people who worked on the film. They kept a lot of his clothes. I'll email him and see what he still has and try to get some good photos. I know for a fact that he has on of his jackets and the stars tshirt because Ive already seen photos of those.

Yeah!! Pics would be awesome!! Id like to have a stars tshirt too!! Oh, and i talked to my people and they emailed me back saying "the motocross shirt will be avaliable soon once we get the pricing and quantity details worked out. We need to make sure there are enough people wanting the shirt since its a better deal to make it in bulk. As soon as we have them made you will be the first to know"... i asked for pictures once they get the first one finished so i can post here and show you. After they have them made and up online i'll post a link to their ebay store. Im excited now! lol

I'd like to know about the sizing on the Motorcross shirts. I'd probably buy 1 or 2 myself. I'd probably need an XL for myself, I'd also need 1 large.

I"m happy that this project is happening.

Thanks all!

As soon as they contact me i 'll let you all know. Not sure how long it will take but we just need to be patient. They sound very confident in their version of the motocross shirt.

I just got an email from the design team and they said that the motocross prototype should be done by tomorrow or the next day!! Can't wait to see it. I told them to send me a picture and i'll judge it lol... trust me, i know what would be acceptable and what wouldn't. But i think were in good hands here.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back