Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

let's see some pics of people's full collection!

Not my FULL collection, but here are a few key pieces

collection.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ha. Never seen that pic before. Could be his make up person

She was the script supervisor for Fight Club.

Last edited:
Trying to piece together my TD outfit. Someone mentioned they saw size 13 Lakestreams online. Does anyone happen to have kept that link? Can't tell you how difficult it is having big feet. On another note, found this motocross shirt today "vintage Motocross Kids' 70s Ringer Tee". A bit of a resemblance don't you think?motocross.jpg

Trying to piece together my TD outfit. Someone mentioned they saw size 13 Lakestreams online. Does anyone happen to have kept that link? Can't tell you how difficult it is having big feet. On another note, found this motocross shirt today "vintage Motocross Kids' 70s Ringer Tee". A bit of a resemblance don't you think?View attachment 462154

Lakestreams are 2 size bigger than the actual size, so if you are after a size 13, you gotta buy a size 11

Lakestreams are 2 size bigger than the actual size, so if you are after a size 13, you gotta buy a size 11
Adam I appreciate your insight. i'm actually a 12-1/2 so sounds like the 11's will work. I have a line on a pair plus a member on this forum was kind enough to offer up a pair for sale as well.
Cheers!

I love my Lakestream so bad, I got the sole removed and replaced with real soles (you simply can not walk in it if you have the felt sole on it). If you look back in this thread you can find pictures I posted

Do we have any information about Tyler's rings other than the eye ring, and Easter egg ring? I know soul has them, but didn't know if they were found pieces, or fabricated?

Do we have any information about Tyler's rings other than the eye ring, and Easter egg ring? I know soul has them, but didn't know if they were found pieces, or fabricated?

Soul made them. They are nice quality. I owned both the easter egg and flicker eye ring. Sadly, my flicker eye ring broke when I was in costume this past Halloween and I lost the eye piece. I dont think he makes them anymore cause I wouldnt mind another.

Been forever since my last post, since I really had nothing to say worth while but that has changed...a little haha.

Here is my latest find. And yes it is a Raglan short sleeve sweater. Not a t-shirt. Enjoy.

IMG_20150422_232848.jpg

Hey I want to order one of the Sock it to Me shirts from Maxcady, but I don't know what size to order. I know one should go up at least one size up but don't know if that is enough? I was wondering if anyone that ordered one can give me some input on whether to order the XL or XXL.

I am short 5'7 but have big deltoids (from lifting weights) and I am normally a large in all shirts. I would like to know if I should order the XL or XXL? I want a tight fit and not sloopy. But with the overseas sizes I am not sure if the XL will be big enough for my delts. So I am undecided to order the XL or XXL. Any input would be appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Also does anybody know how to get in touch with Maxcady? I wanted to order more than one item and get combined shipping but one cannot do that on the bay unless the seller combines the shipping for you before payment.

Anyone have a contact for Maxcady?

That were I got mine, see above post. I am 6 feet 200lbs. I too wear all Large shirts. I got a 2XL and it fits like a tight large after a good wash. Quality is great and they shipped from Japan to Canada in 4 days.
So I would say go 2 sizes up, or do as I did and measure your chest from side to side wearing a shirt you own with side stitching and look at their chart.

Was going to get the starts shirt but seemed to blue for my taste.

I know I mentioned this to Soul before but it looks like Jal aka Jonathan A Logan's site has been shut down. Fox was in the process of suing over copyright. I am not sure if this is why. Could mean JALS are gonna skyrocket in value...

I don't know of too many people who would pay more than $1000-1500 for a JAL. It's a cool jacket but for that price you can have another company make the jacket. The whole argument about if he had designed the film jacket or manufactured it or just made copies was a really big mystery. Even if you say that he had Pitt's measurement test jacket, he also supposedly made the jacket for Seven so he could've had his measurements from then. Regardless, if you got the money and wanna spend it on jackets that's cool but for me it's just a loudacris expense better left to the wealthy or very young. For me, one of soul's creations is worth just as much as any jacket except for the fact that the material is more expensive. I never saw a JAL designed exactly like the screen used. Especially the leather type. He could have very well pieced together the screen jacket but that doesn't mean he could sell it as the fight club jacket without cutting Fox a check. He may have gotten into some serious trouble selling something with the fight club name

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back