Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Dunno if this will gather any interest, but I thought it was quite cool.

Fight Club 2, the new comic 'sequel' to the book is out in May, and promo material is already appearing, including:

Fight Club Board game!

FCLUB2-Boardgame.jpg

Fight Club Airplane Emergency Landing Instructions!
fight-club-2-emergency-landing.jpg
You can preview the first few pages of the first comic here if interested

Dunno if this will gather any interest, but I thought it was quite cool.

Fight Club 2, the new comic 'sequel' to the book is out in May, and promo material is already appearing, including:

Fight Club Board game!

View attachment 441582

Fight Club Airplane Emergency Landing Instructions!
View attachment 441583
You can preview the first few pages of the first comic here if interested

Awesome thanks for posting that Matt. I was kinda sceptical about fight club 2 being on a comic book but I actually enjoyed reading those first few pages. I always wondered what happened to Jack and Marla and project mayhem after those towers fell. Definitely will be picking up those comic books when they come out in May and hopefully there will be a sequel in the works on the big screen in the future for all us space monkeys ;)

**** that's not real is it? There are no company markings on it. Unless it's a custom job.

- - - Updated - - -

ok,yep, its real. Reaction are doing them. 70s style.

I was Tyler Durden for Halloween in 2013. I would love to get a better tank top for my costume. I'm amazed at some of your costumes! Has the Black Sugar tank been made available to purchase? I'm only through page 68 of this thread...

I was Tyler Durden for Halloween in 2013. I would love to get a better tank top for my costume. I'm amazed at some of your costumes! Has the Black Sugar tank been made available to purchase? I'm only through page 68 of this thread...

Nice job on the costume. :thumbsup

I haven't finished my Black Sugar tank replica yet. I'll have more sports tanks soon though.

hey everybody,

I'm wanting to get Tyler's Red Leather Jacket. Eventually I'll complete the costume, but I just want the jacket to integrate into my daily wear. I'm looking around, obviously a $800 JAL jacket is better than the $80 jackets on Ebay. But other than that I don't the differences between good jackets and bad. Is there any good quality jackets in the $200 and under budget?

I love my soap case one of the best buys I think. People really enjoy it at conventions its held up great for a year now.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back