Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

10703967_563558857106213_8442373079244855249_o.jpg Hi guys ! Long time ago I haven't been there !! Here am i with a photo of me dress "like" Tyler Durden during the Chaos Scene !
It's well inspired but do not look like perfectly !!

PS: I'm french, my english is maybe weird ^^

Hi all,

Mr Adam Savage from Mythbusters visited the Hollywood Costume Exhibition, and there is a small section where he talks about Fight Club and Tyler's jacket with the show's Curator. They talk about the process of manufacturing the jacket for the film, where they made multiple versions from old leather.

I've posted the link here (should start at the scene, if not just skip to 12:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-...bedded&x-yt-ts=1422503916&v=zta6rggdNQs#t=745

Last edited:
Hi all,

Mr Adam Savage from Mythbusters visited the Hollywood Costume Exhibition, and there is a small section where he talks about Fight Club and Tyler's jacket with the show's Curator. They talk about the process of manufacturing the jacket for the film, where they made multiple versions from old leather.

I've posted the link here (should start at the scene, if not just skip to 12:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-...bedded&x-yt-ts=1422503916&v=zta6rggdNQs#t=745

wow! That's cool! Thanks buddy!

How much do yall think a true vintage "Bee Healthy Eat your honey" transfer is worth. They look just like the one Pitt wears. I have a chance to get about 10 (give or take). How much could I get for them?

The curator for the hollywood costume exhibit is a director for ucla university and also the wife of film director john landis. I emailed her assistant in an attempt to ask her for permission to photograph the fc jacket before the exhibit comes to an end on March 2nd. It's worth a try and it doesn't hurt to ask.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back