Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

While looking for the shirt, I came across the HUSTLER shirt on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fight-Club-Tyle...ltDomain_0?hash=item25589aac13#ht_3879wt_1167

And this photo which shows the front a bit better

19.5_Tyler%20Durden.jpg

Last edited:
I actually did up quite a few of the sock it to me shirts on white raglan sweatshirts... but never got around to cutting the sleeves/finishing the project... :( I have a ton of them in a box in the garage just waiting to go. We custom made the logo which I think is much closer to the original than what you commonly see on eBay

those are great pics of the shirt! So, can anybody make this shirt? Or one VERY close to this one? Also, i don't remember the "sock it to me " shirts... im gonna have to look it up.. im sure i'll recognize it once i see it. I may even want one of those from you Art Andrews. Or do you have any pics of that shirt to put up on here?

those are great pics of the shirt! So, can anybody make this shirt? Or one VERY close to this one? Also, i don't remember the "sock it to me " shirts... im gonna have to look it up.. im sure i'll recognize it once i see it. I may even want one of those from you Art Andrews. Or do you have any pics of that shirt to put up on here?

here you go... my fav scene in the whole movie.

"You don't know where I've been. You don't know where I've been. Just let us have the basement, Lou!"

Yes Jack Knight please do!! ;) Also, Art Andrews, Are you gonna dig those shirts out? How much for one? PM me if you need to. Thanks

You know i was Tyler Durden for Halloween and my friend was the Narrator. I found a great jacket and pants in the thrift store, i passed up on a great parrot blouse that i could of converted into the toucan hit me as hard as you can shirt. But in my hunt for the perfect Tyler Durden costume nothing eluded me more than the motocross shirt. I would defiantly be down for 1 -2 in someone can do it Justice. Ive seen low quality ones pop up on ebay from time to time usually going for over 60 ducks and not worth it.

Here is all I have on the motocross shirt.

I won't be able to work with this images. I need some high res shots to start. I don't even have a full front/back from these pics.

If someone can get me images I can do them. I guess we'll just have to keep this one up in the air. Count me in for running them

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back