Don't forget: New Mythbusters TONIGHT !!!

There are only four episodes per season??

...And for anyone watching this on DVR, fast forward through the earwax candle.

I haven't been watching every week so I don't know how many they showed already. I thought the commercial said moving to Mondays for the final 2 shows. Looks like it will be back on Wednesday in a few weeks.

They also Botched the Gorn Cannon. Of course Earth Bamboo suffered catastrophic Failure. This was ALIEN Bamboo, much tougher stuff, are you listening Adam?

That's pretty much what I said. They used space bamboo! It's tougher. :lol

The earwax thing was gross, but it was funny that Tori and Grant were retching, but the girl was okay with it. On the outside anyway.

So glad they did the KirK cannon!
So bummed it didn't work! LOL

Yeah, that has to be one of the most memorable original Star Trek episodes that makes Kirk out to be super human in his brilliance, but Tory's comment was so true... even though it was proving not even Kirk could have made it work (with earth bamboo), he (and all us fans) were just happy he was doing it.

Last edited:
Oh man, I just watched this episode. Ew, that was disgusting, especially coming after the rat pee episode!

On a side note: I can't wait 'til Kari is back and normalcy is restored.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back