"Enterprise" Shutlepod

Can I just say thank you for these pics? To see that in real life would trip me out....I would be like a kid immediately imagining myself boarding an actual working shuttle that could take off with the push of a panel button. The shuttle would gracefully exit the garage and then increase speed as she pulled out of the atmosphere and into orbit to battle Klingon warbirds off the port bow!!!

That shuttle is the thing that imaginations are made from. Picture being a 14 yr old kid in the neighborhood and seeing that in the garage!!! Just stepping foot in there would give me goosebumps.

Thank you again for sharing these photos with us...

You are very welcome and she has the same effect on 30 40 50 year olds in the neighborhood as well :)

Can I just say thank you for these pics? To see that in real life would trip me out....I would be like a kid immediately imagining myself boarding an actual working shuttle that could take off with the push of a panel button. The shuttle would gracefully exit the garage and then increase speed as she pulled out of the atmosphere and into orbit to battle Klingon warbirds off the port bow!!!

That shuttle is the thing that imaginations are made from. Picture being a 14 yr old kid in the neighborhood and seeing that in the garage!!! Just stepping foot in there would give me goosebumps.

Thank you again for sharing these photos with us...

Truly spectacular.
To own a Shuttlepod would be such a fantastic privilege.
Maybe a photon torpedo to the bank account but definetly worth it! :lol
I can't wait to see this beauty restored with all the panels inside.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back