JAWS- Hoopers shark tracker prop info and discussion

I did them myself via a 2 step process. I should hopefully have enough to cover all the interest on this thread.

As it was a group effort (and my first attempt at a prop here), there will be no cost apart from postage (unless that is really cheap too).

Will keep you all updated.

Here are the pics of my one I finished this evening.

IMG_2385Large.jpg

IMG_2386Large.jpg

IMG_2387Large.jpg

IMG_2388Large.jpg

IMG_2389Large.jpg

IMG_2390Large.jpg

IMG_2391Large.jpg

IMG_2393Large.jpg

I am having a lot of trouble getting them without any marks on it at all (see pic 3 as an example) but after a bit of extra rubbing I managed to get it a lot better (still not a perfect as I would ideally want)

The only (sort of) plus side of the marks is that it gives the logo a slight aged look to it.

All i need to do now is make the red end cap to make it screen accurate :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a bit more searching about this logo and it was originally supposed to be beams of light arranged into a circle so you have nailed it.... the link i posted as thought was an evolution of the original but the shape is still the same it was just solid colour originally which is exactly what youve done ... BTW nice work on the labels, and i think the marks just add a bit of realism to them :thumbsup

"All i need to do now is make the red end cap to make it screen accurate :D"

Try going to a bike/ car repair centre and ask if they have any new oil cooler fitting covers, these are usually red push fit caps they cover the openings on new coolers to protect them during manufacture and they leave them on till end use, might be just what youre looking for. :)

Interest thread now in the junkyard

Thanks again for all the hard work various members have given to make this possible.

Cheers

DD

Last edited by a moderator:
"All i need to do now is make the red end cap to make it screen accurate :D"

Try going to a bike/ car repair centre and ask if they have any new oil cooler fitting covers, these are usually red push fit caps they cover the openings on new coolers to protect them during manufacture and they leave them on till end use, might be just what youre looking for. :)

see attached pic of these covers on a cooler they look about the right size too..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back