Zabana´s Iron Man WIP - BOOTS FINISHED - Page 13 (NEW LEG PAGE 14)

Hi everyone. I just started my adventures with pepakura and decided to start with Zabana's hand and fingers. Gotta say, this pep definitely made me learn quick! But after finishing it I feel confident about pepping and definitely enjoy it!

How do you guys think this came out? Second attempt at the hand, the first was way too large and sloppy, but a great learning experience. First pep of the fingers, I forgot to invert the thumb and they feel a little loose but other than that I love them. IMAG0120.jpgIMAG0121.jpgIMAG0122.jpg

Thanks for the awesome files Zabana

That´s a very good job ;)

Thanks for the pics!!!

Hi everyone. I just started my adventures with pepakura and decided to start with Zabana's hand and fingers. Gotta say, this pep definitely made me learn quick! But after finishing it I feel confident about pepping and definitely enjoy it!

How do you guys think this came out? Second attempt at the hand, the first was way too large and sloppy, but a great learning experience. First pep of the fingers, I forgot to invert the thumb and they feel a little loose but other than that I love them.View attachment 243542View attachment 243543View attachment 243544

How do you guys think this came out? Second attempt at the hand, the first was way too large and sloppy, but a great learning experience. First pep of the fingers, I forgot to invert the thumb and they feel a little loose but other than that I love them.View attachment 243542View attachment 243543View attachment 243544

The pep looks great! Zabana's hand files are a tough one to start pepping with, but the gloves come out looking great. I think you'll find if it fits well now, it will probably be too small after you glass them...you may find you don't have enough room to string the fingers together, put repulsers in, or wear a glove to cover up the skin on the underside of your fingers. If you are interested, PM me and I can send you pics of how mine looked on after they were pepped, how they look now, and a few stages in between so you can get an idea of how much room you need inside.

Really nice job on the pep!!

I'll say it again, for anyone wanting some hands, those files will always be the ultimate ones to get!

And anyone who nail these will be able to pep any other files afterwards!

Amazing. Im building the mark iii myself. I have dancinfools suit files, he does not have the hands or boots but pointed everyone in this direction. Im slow but will post pics when I can.

Quick update. Ive only managed to get 4 pieces of the knuckle done so far and im going blind, I only get a couple hours an evening to work on it and the cutting out takes ages but I wont be beaten.

Zabana vaya por fin un miembro del foro que habla español!!!!
Disculpa amigo me gustaria saber si tu haras un modelo del casco del mark 42 para impresoras 3D?
saludos gracias!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I actually did an MK42 with my 3Dprinter but the file will not be shared for personal reasons.

@Zabana vaya por fin un miembro del foro que habla español!!!!
Disculpa amigo me gustaria saber si tu haras un modelo del casco del mark 42 para impresoras 3D?
saludos gracias!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola, no solo un miembro del foro que habla español, eres español¡¡¡. Mi nombre es Carlos y soy de Pontevedra. Impresionante trabajo el que haces. Felicidades.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back