Rare Star Wars Pics

I have them as digital hi res scans from the negatives (uncropped)

They're all those old Bapty shots right?

Wow... that is a shame to see these being sold like this unless they are actually the originals... I am half tempted to see about getting permission to post the high res scans...

I think I've seen a B&W shot of that jawa ion blaster - would love to see a good scan of the color one from the auction. The details of the flask would be great to get an eye on.

-Propcicle

Since these have hit the public anyway, I'll repost again. I only ask that you not steal these without credit and that I hope someone IDs something we haven't identified yet. Enjoy.

"Gawas Blaster" detail:
0068.jpg

Other side (looks like they might have just flipped the gun and left this piece alone):
0069.jpg

Rifle details:
0070.jpg

0071.jpg

0072.jpg

Note how the back end of the gun is WOOD and the t-track is on the barrel.
0084.jpg

My latest obsession - the Sandtrooper MG-15 (See Brak's for casts of the scopes)
0090.jpg

0091.jpg

In-process, being built:
0747.jpg

As seen on location:
0793.jpg

I have no idea who used this weird gun:
0092.jpg

Thank you so much. I have grabbed the Jawa pics and am branding them with credit to you right now. They will be posted at the KraytClan forums for reference.

B)

Finally I see the back of the Tusken rifle ...
I only had the shot of the rifles, but with the back of the stocks cropped.

Thank You for Sharing....

Cool pics, the Jawa blaster detail looks like a powder magazine, like the ones used by Bedouins to carry black powder.

<div class='quotetop'>(moffeaton @ May 30 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]1253074[/snapback]</div>

I see several familiar pieces here.
The large dials on the side are also on the bowcaster.
Left dial is made by Fender, right dial is the large one by Philmore.
The piece inbetween them is also on the Greedo blaster (x2) and the Merr Sonn's (x1).
I refer to it as the 'catamaran' because it looks like two pontoons and a platform in the middle.
I still have no idea what it is, but this pic should help me refine my scaling a little having it right inbetween two dials I already have. Total of 4 'catamarans' on this blaster.

I have also captured these pics. If I ever use them (which is highly unlikely) I will make sure to give proper credit. Thanks for sharing.

<div class='quotetop'>(lonepigeon @ May 30 2006, 01:01 PM) [snapback]1253134[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(moffeaton @ May 30 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]1253074[/snapback]

I see several familiar pieces here.
The large dials on the side are also on the bowcaster.
Left dial is made by Fender, right dial is the large one by Philmore.
The piece inbetween them is also on the Greedo blaster (x2) and the Merr Sonn's (x1).
I refer to it as the 'catamaran' because it looks like two pontoons and a platform in the middle.
I still have no idea what it is, but this pic should help me refine my scaling a little having it right inbetween two dials I already have. Total of 4 'catamarans' on this blaster.
[/b][/quote]

That wire (above the rear dial) on there looks like the same thing on the Merr Sonn also.

Woot, I identified the base for the odd "rebel blaster". It is a P Webley & Son .22cal single shot target pistol.(lol whats with the rebels and .22 target pistols, first the margolin and now this)

arm243.jpg

Awesome. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thanks for sharing pics of the "Gawa" blaster. I saw the auction for the supposed original piece some time ago and didn't get the pictures saved. Nice scans.

-Propcicle

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back