Need help with making a model street sign

Darth Bucky

I've got a weird question/favor to ask of someone....

Is there anyone out there who could make a miniature version of a street sign? I'm looking for someone who can make an exact replica of the one seen below in the photo (the signs are green... this is a b&w photo, but I have a color version somewhere that I can dig up). It will be for my groom's cake at my wedding in June. I'd like it to be about 4 or 5 inches wide. I'd try to do it myself, but I know there are far more talented people out there than me when it comes to this type of thing. I'm a good tinkerer, but I want it to look professionally done (reflective green metal signs, metal pole, etc.). So.... anybody willing to help me out? I'd be willing to hire your services. Reply to this, PM me, or email me. BTW, in case you haven't figured it out already... my last name is Coolidge, my fiance's last name is McKee, and YES, this IS a real street sign (located in Wichita, KS of all places). Thanks...

McKee_Coolidge_Street_Sign.jpg

One more bump...

(anybody even have a clue where I could find some help?. Anybody even know where I might get the materials to make this myself?.?.)

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back