Voice changer?

eraser111

Does anyone know where I could buy a voice changer? I'm starting a Combine helmet from Half Life 2 and I want it to sound like the ones from the game.
:lolthe voice changer Jim Carry used in Fun with Dick and Jane would be perfect, but i bet they're pretty expensive.

Good voice changers are expensive, and all the 'spy' sites that sell them have huge markups...

Hit up Ebay there is at least one seller selling a 7 up 7 down voice pitch shifter for about $150... You will find this same unit selling for upwards of $400 on 'spy' sites... This is more 'professional' grade...

There are also the $30 portable 'toy' models for phone use on Ebay, the ones you hold over the mouth piece of the phone and talk into, like you see on TV ;)

There's also the cheap-o ones you see around Halloween that go for $10, but their quality is hit or miss. :unsure

Try hyperdynelabs.com or or plecterlabs.com

they are expensive but should meet your needs. PM me for the voice amps. I sell 10watt and 12 watt amps that are 1" or 1.25" thick. they also have built in rechargeable batteries. I sell them on the 501st boards and will post here as soon as I have permission. Here is my ebay store in the mean time...

http://stores.ebay.com/TK-Electronics-and-Gifts

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back