Where are all the 1966 Batman fans?

Meule

Been looking through old posts and new ones and I haven't seen too many fans of the Batman TV series. Except for the Oceanic Repellent Bat Sprays I haven't seen any other props here from the show or busts from the actors.
Are there really not that many fans here or is the best still yet to come?Shout it out if you're a fan and let's see your props. I'd show mine, but they're all boxed up due to home renovations

Meule , good to see you here too...good to see the Megomuseum folks here. I'm sure there are more Batman folks out there. I love the simple props from the series. I want to do the sprays and various batarangs.

Lee
( aka pcofmisfittoys on MM)

Love the classic Batman. No props from the original, but I was able to get Adam West to sign a classic Batman card once. Great guy, very friendly:thumbsup
batman1966.jpg

Roger.... ready to move out!

I LOVE the 1966 Batman, but sadly have no props, save for a beautiful bat chest emblem made by Chuck. :thumbsup

Batman 1966 is the one True Batman, and I would love to see more props as well. For a show so centered on gadgets and gizmos, you'd think there'd be more prop collectors involved with Batman.

One reason it is so niche is probably that many of our younger members here did not grow up with it, and as the TV series has never been commercially available on any home video format, I think there's a huge segment of the population that has never been properly exposed to it.

I hope to one day have a full batsuit, but it'll take me some time. Meanwhile, let's see some props!:thumbsup Thanks for creating this thread!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back