New to RPF - Catwoman costume project

Re: New to RPF

Welcome!!!!!
Dark regards From Bolivia.
Wow only 42 post??? ( Lovely, attractive woman, that’s going to make a a cat women outfit) and only 42 post??? Hmmm that doesn’t make sence????? ;)

Welcome, and watch out for those Rocketeer helmets.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.:p

Belated Welcome! GeneralFrosty is a great guy and I am sure you will be an equally valuable member here in no time.

Welcome!! It's so nice to see other ladies here. :cool:thumbsup

I love your choice for your first costume. Be sure to post lots of photos. It's great getting these boys riled up. ;) :lol

And it's so easy to get us riled up, too.. ;) :lol Doesn't take much, even an old 4-LOM costume suit on ebay does it for us.. :lol

Welcome to the RPF!

You know.... I could help you out with your suit, even from here. I have done a Berry Catwoman, and THAT new Game Outfit was something I´d like to try and make, but alas, no one has asked me for it here in Brasília, so if you wish, it´d be a way to farm out a Catwoman, so to speak.

Ah, and welcome! And congratulations, Frosty, she seems nice!

You know.... I could help you out with your suit, even from here. I have done a Berry Catwoman, and THAT new Game Outfit was something I´d like to try and make, but alas, no one has asked me for it here in Brasília, so if you wish, it´d be a way to farm out a Catwoman, so to speak.

Ah, and welcome! And congratulations, Frosty, she seems nice!

Do you have any pictures of costumes you have made? I need all the help I can get.

OK! It is officially time to start up a PayPal account to get GeneralFROSTY and Sunshine DUST a room!!! :confused

It's getting a little too mushy in here!

Welcome and enjoy the show. Good luck on the costume... ever since I heard of Harlequin I fancied her more than catwoman... oh wait... you're doing catwoman... hey... I got suckered by your avatar. Hmm... :)

I'll take care of that.

:lol :p ;) LOL. :p ;)
How bout you guys just buy the stuff I'm selling so I can raise funds for my Indy fedora!!
DSCN1748-1.jpg

Goblin_fullfront.jpg

Sorry for the shameful plug. I'm a bad boy:angry

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back