My (Cameron's) Avatar Neytiri sculpture WIP, FINISHED! pics on post 159

that is beyond beautiful, been watching this for ages, its simply AMAZING!!!!!!
just awesome, no BEYOND AWESOME!!!!!
all the best
colin:thumbsup

Available when??

Thanks you guys for all the compliments. As far as availbility, soon. My wife is due to have our son any day now so projects have been put on hold. When I get her home and her and the baby are settled I can put time into this. Was cosidering the options for this, as a kit, as a finished piece. What would you guys be most interested in. I may want to sell a few finished pieces first to help put off the recasters. I may even decide to make a finished piece limted edition run with some kind of certificate from me. I really want to protect this piece cause I've had some stuff recast before and that sucks.
Anyway, I'll get back to you on all that but do want to hear you guy's thoughts. Thanks so much for the interest!
Russell

My son Cody Russell Hall was born on Sunday the 19th!. After a long hospital stay by his mom, and long bed rest before that. We are all home now and can't be happier. Baby is healthy and Mom is improving, blood pressure issues.
Look forward to getting back to my projects once everything settles down.

Just visiting this thread, been awhile since I've look at it. Can't believe the view count! Close to 30,000. wow. And I've never sold one.:confused. I do understand I've got it priced kinda high, but a lot of work goes into it. Still glad I did it. Got a great piece in my portfolio.:D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back