My (Cameron's) Avatar Neytiri sculpture WIP, FINISHED! pics on post 159

Re: My (Cameron's) Avatar sculpture WIP

Having seen the movie I think your shoulder area and upper part of the back needs some refining, as well as slimming the limbs and torso a bit. They were very fit and very lean. In fact... I don't recall seeing any fat Navi in the movie.

I loved the movie, beside the 3D experience, the movie itself is outstanding, the best one Ive seen for years...

Your sculpture is great and I like the pose you're replicating.
She will be very sexy ! :thumbsup

You are right. After seeing the movie they are very slim, almost strechted but very fit. I will have to trim down the shoulder area and maybe slim the legs. I'll be working more on this over the Christmas break and will post updated pics then, thanks.
Having seen the movie I think your shoulder area and upper part of the back needs some refining, as well as slimming the limbs and torso a bit. They were very fit and very lean. In fact... I don't recall seeing any fat Navi in the movie.

updates coming soon. I sculpted the other arm and tail. Will work on the hand and feet detail next. Trying to decide weather to sculpt her costume and accesories as part of the sculpt, or add them later.

Still have to watch the film, but your work is awesome!! :thumbsup
I really like it and you have a nice backyard :lol

Pic update. Refined the body , arms, and legs. Fingers toes, and clothes are next. Broke the tail while sanding, have to fix that.
DSC03263.jpg

DSC03271.jpg

DSC03268.jpg

looking great!

that's one of my favorite poses of hers from the movie...:thumbsup

Just noticed. Right leg needs to be slimmer to match the left leg, but that's easily done when doing the toning.

Making progress. I sculpted the toes and fingers. I totally redid the right arm. I didn't like the way it was bent behind her. Got it more on a straight back pose, elow bent and knife in hand. More pics coming soon.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back