My Begins/TDK/TDKR props & replicas

Re: My TDK/Begins props & replicas

Original and cheap, a couple of bucks from HK.

Speaking of HK, here's the last shipment I received :

Hot Toys 1:6 Bank Robber Joker

Hot Toys 1:6 Harvey Two-Face

Hot Toys 1:6 DX Joker

:love:love:love

A truly excellent collection reflecting truly excellent passion towards one of the best films of our time! :thumbsup

Me wants!!! :cry

A truly excellent collection reflecting truly excellent passion towards one of the best films of our time! :thumbsup

Me wants!!! :cry

Thanks Mac, that means a lot to me from someone as passionate and as involved as you in this hobby. Thanks a lot :$

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's what came in the mail yesterday :

Genuine Turnbull & Asser Joker tie

Genuine Tabio Joker socks :

:cool

Last edited:

Here's what came in the mail yesterday :

Genuine Turnbull & Asser Joker tie

Genuine Tabio Joker socks :

:cool

Last edited:

You can call me crazy but... I love her :love

I just bought her from the Propstore of London a few minutes ago... A screen used hard rubber bat from the cave scenes in Batman Begins.

She'll be home in a couple of weeks. Ohhh baby :love

Last item found :

A very similar if not identical pair of handcuffs as worn by the Joker during the interrogation scene. I've studied the ones seen in the screencap for a long time, and the Winchester pair is a very close match (number and shape of links, overall shape, location of the double lock holes and key holes...)

I've also removed from page 1 every items that were not 1:1 scale to help unclutter the place bit.

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it a lot. Especially given this is your first post :lol

I really think you should put all these items together into some kind of display. Maybe not a shadowbox or anything that formal but maybe on a tabletop or something

I usually lurk more, but the incredible volume of your collection was too impressive not to comment on.

Again, much appreciated :$

I really think you should put all these items together into some kind of display. Maybe not a shadowbox or anything that formal but maybe on a tabletop or something

Tell me about it :rolleyes I have everything tidied up in clear boxes, zip-loc bags and various plastic containers. Everytime I get a new prop I take pictures of it and then put it away.
My prop room is 50% finished (still needs the last coat of grey paint) and once i'm done i'll make a trip to Ikea and see what kind of display solution I can find.
I already have two Detolf cabinets for my Star Wars props but these are no good for smaller items (they take up way too much room for such a small amount of display space).
I was thinking about getting Ikea bookshelves, having in mind a character themed layout (Gotham Police, Harvey Dent, Joker & Thugs, Batman...). I especially like the idea of having everything displayed together in a "nonchalant" way rather than going the "museum display" route with stands, cases and plaques. Which, given the amount of stuff I have, would end up being too expensive anyway.

Any ideas or suggestions are very welcome :thumbsup

Here are some pieces of furniture that I like :

Ikea Bergsbo

Ikea Billy (with optional doors)

Ikea Aspvik

There are so many of them it's hard to choose !

Last edited:

I got the bat in the mail today !

And added a new paper prop the collection :

Grapnel gun blueprint

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back