My Begins/TDK/TDKR props & replicas

So do I my good man, so do I... :lol

Here's my latest find :

A screen used police file that I got from the Prop Warehouse in the U.K.

At last something to hold all of my custom made Joker evidence stuff.

I'll post actual pics of the set up as soon as it shows up :thumbsup

I got my deck from Ben yesterday so here goes : :thumbsup

Begins new evidence card (benhs1898)

All four decks

The Joker's business card

Card pinned to Brian Douglas' body

Last edited:
;)

And here it is in all its glory :

I'm VERY happy with it. Now I have a screen used prop from all 3 Nolan movies :)

Thanks ;)

I have a piece of road from an explosion scene involving the Tumbler (July 25th EDIT: Or should I say the TumblerS)

Last edited:
Oh, rad. I wonder if you'd be able to find one of the screen used terrible towels. I have mine from set, but I'd be hard pressed to let it go.

I've had a few opportunities to get one of these yellow towels but I have no particular interest in them so far. Maybe it'll change :lol

Thank you ronski, encouraging comments keep me going :p

Today I received 3 broadheads that I'm using to add "realism" to my grapple gun case :

Many thanks to jameth1971 as I got the idea from his awesome custom job on the Noble gun.

Now to find a way to add a few inches of "350 pound test monofilament" to the display!

Last edited:
These knives (aka OTF Extractor 1600) were available back in 2009/2010 from several places but are now sold out everywhere (as far as I know). Your best bet is to often check the Junkyard :)

Since I haven't posted any updates in a while I thought i'd share the evolution of my new set up.

I've moved a couple months ago and now have a dedicated den/office.

Since the room has white tiles and walls, I decided to get a couple of Ikea Detolf cabinets (in white as well) to try and make a nice "invisible" display.

Last edited:
Thanks for your comment :) Once i'm done with the props I hope i'll be able ($$$) to put together a nice Begins suit display.

"So much to do and so little time..."

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back