CLONE WARS weekly discussion thread

/\ Beat me to it! Good news on the release of Season 6. :) Bad news, it's on Netflix only!?!? :(

Guess I will be waiting for the Blu-Ray.

/\ Beat me to it! Good news on the release of Season 6. :) Bad news, it's on Netflix only!?!? :(

Guess I will be waiting for the Blu-Ray.

They did the she thing for Arrested Development. But the good news (if they do the same) is that they release the whole new season at once. If they do that, then you can sign up for their free one month trial and watch it, then cancel before the 30 days is up. However, for $8 a month, I really enjoy Netflix.

Last edited:
Netflix and Disney recently signed a long term distribution deal. Expect all Star Wars content, including the films, to become available on their platform over time. Considering Netflix's move into original series programming, might also hide well for a live action SW series similar to what they have planned with Marvel.

Netflix and I have a checkered past. I might give them another shot just for the Clone Wars. But if they hurt me again I am getting a restraining order and they cannot come within 100 feet of my TV. :lol

Re: StarWars.com Reveals How the Unreleased CW episodes will air

It would be nice, then, if Netflix would make season 5 available. They don't even have it on DVD.

They did say that that all of the CW will be on Netflix. It is out on DVD though.

You have to love how these companies cancel their shows and don't bother putting the last season out on dvd. They did that with Transformers Animated and then they complain when the episodes get posted youtube. I guess we should be happy that they're airing them at all.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back