Sandman Gun Demonstration Video

Re: Rylo Sandman Gun Demonstration Video

Aaaaand, it woulda blowed up my Lil' Weber grille right quick, and cost me numerous arm hairs... :lol

Yeah, you're right.

Dumber than **** thing to do. I loathe videos like this.

You're mixing propane and acetylene? Really? That seems like a good idea to you?

Amazing.

Last edited:

It looks like Rylo has to add a new line to "Warning!!!!" section of the flame gun instructions right after "do not point this at your face" :lol:lol:lol.

There's something to be said for natural selection.

It looks like Rylo has to add a new line to "Warning!!!!" section of the flame gun instructions right after "do not point this at your face" :lol:lol:lol.

I think it should be confiscated and given to someone more responsible...:angel

When mine arrives, I've already decided that testing will be done at my friends house in the back yard, away from anything remotely flammable. She mentioned, when I said that I'd test it on the deck of my 3rd floor apartment, that someone might see me and call the police when the see a guy with a pistol, and they saw muzzle flash from a kind of quiet gun. :lol

She mentioned, when I said that I'd test it on the deck of my 3rd floor apartment, that someone might see me and call the police when the see a guy with a pistol, and they saw muzzle flash from a kind of quiet gun. :lol

Well it has one HELLUVA muzzle flash depending on what type of carbide you are using and it really is not that quite.

I was firing mine off in a Frat house over the weekend and some of the guys would jump every time I fired it.

:lol Dem pistols do bark!! :lol

Last edited:
Well it has one HELLUVA muzzle flash depending on what type of carbide you are using and it really is not that quite.

I was firing mine off in a Frat house over the weekend and some of the guys would jump every time I fired it.

:lol Dem pistols do bark!! :lol

If it's loud, then I definitely won't be firing it out on the deck at my place!:lol

Ya know... they say that most firefighters are closet pyromaniacs. :lol

I hear ya!

I'm sure you have heard what they say about people who run into burning buildings.

:lol Well just goes to show their are idiots in all professions. :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back