My "Custom" 09' Star Trek Phaser

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I had some time and was going through some extra toys on my workbench and threw two together, i'm sure you can guess what parts they are from, I really like it, I think it looks great, I think I might go all the way and throw some bondo and a new paint job on it, what do ya guys think, just though i'd throw it up here.

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

So I had some time and was going through some extra toys on my workbench and threw two together, i'm sure you can guess what parts they are from, I really like it, I think it looks great, I think I might go all the way and throw some bondo and a new paint job on it, what do ya guys think, just though i'd throw it up here.

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg
:lol

The Master (speaking to Capt. Jack Harkness): LASER blaster. Who'd have sonic?

;)

Lol yes, the ultimate laser gun! I think next time I get bored i'll sand here down and fill the lines and do a repaint, I also put the sonic screwdriver head in and it looks cool too!

That is REALLY creative and looks awesome man. I actually have a master's sonic (accented with some thin silver/gold/and black tape) in my Voyager engineering case. We have already established that the prop makers used an old sonic as part of a medical device, so I think these pieces are fair game!

That is REALLY creative and looks awesome man. I actually have a master's sonic (accented with some thin silver/gold/and black tape) in my Voyager engineering case. We have already established that the prop makers used an old sonic as part of a medical device, so I think these pieces are fair game!

Thanks, and when I was looking at the sonic I was thinking the same thing, that it would look great in a med case! I think it kinda works for the phser, the emiter of the sonic resembles the cage lazer pistol, kinda fitting

Thanks, and when I was looking at the sonic I was thinking the same thing, that it would look great in a med case! I think it kinda works for the phser, the emiter of the sonic resembles the cage lazer pistol, kinda fitting

Well take a look at this tool:

Capture-6-1.jpg

Capture-7-1.jpg

I think its similar. I ended up putting it in the engineering case only because my OTHER sonic made the medkit. :lol

WOW, thats incredible, its litterally a mix between the lazer and sonic screwdrivers, I think I might have to make one up, thanks for the pics!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back