Studio scale Tantive IV

Lasse, beautiful work as always. I have a question :confused You said "master patern". Does that indicate that maybe this will become available :love Or some parts will become accessible from you? Or simply you are going to kit this to buyers that have the right money like Custom replicas did with the Galactica? Regardless of that question please keep up the inspiring work you have shared with us for some time now & are one of many true inspirations to this mad art we all love & admire.

I will not kit this monster, but any parts that are molded and cast can be sold i guess. I build this model solely for my self and my son, if it was a bit larger i could be buried in it when i die :unsure

Incredible build Lasse, that docking ring is just an amazing piece of detailing. You always seem to choose just the right kit parts to look and fit right, a real talent. Great to see you back on this Lasse, looking forward to seeing her finished, what a display piece she's going to make!.
Stu:love

Wow! Great work. :cool:thumbsup

Dont forget Miss. July 1976 :lol

TantiveCenterfold.jpg

You know I found this PB issue in a old magazine pile rack in my house basement! :D

Lasse totally kool on the build & the other possabillities. i don't think your son would want you to get buried in it. Its something he can pass on to the next line of Master Builders :rolleyes Thanks for your hard work 7 commitment to awsomeness

Lasse that last self portrait is awesome. What is your trick to determining cuts on the diagonal fins? Good old fashioned math probably. She looks great!

-Mike

So not only do you scratchbuild a SS Tantive IV, but you manage to do a stop-motion animation comedy while you're doing it...

I hate you so much.

Awesome job! 'Love the video too! R2 was great!

Sean

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back