Studio Scale TIE Bomber

Re: TIE Bomber Studio Scale Parts Collection

tbshinano1.jpg

tbshinano2.jpg

Does anyone have the box number for the original Yamato .

Last edited:

Hi, I used the pic in the chronicals book to work out the size of the cutouts and octagon in the front. The front shot in that book is almost actual size so you can scale out the cutouts using your 2 inch tube diameter as a guide....does that make sense ?...

Cheers

Phil

Hi, I used the pic in the chronicals book to work out the size of the cutouts and octagon in the front. The front shot in that book is almost actual size so you can scale out the cutouts using your 2 inch tube diameter as a guide....does that make sense ?...

Cheers

Phil

Good idea Phil! Thanks, I'll see about working on that soon.

I've had all the parts needed for years. However, I noticed the 1/24 Stuka on your list. Don't have that. What parts were used from that particular kit?

I've had all the parts needed for years. However, I noticed the 1/24 Stuka on your list. Don't have that. What parts were used from that particular kit?

As far as I know, there are two square detail parts that are on the top and bottom of the cockpit tube. I'll post pics tonight. I could be wrong, but I think those are the only ones from the Stuka.

Thanks. That would be great if you could post PICS. Have NOT had the time to do the model, but have promised myself I will one day.:)

I'm paying attention on this thread as I want to build the Tie Bomber next. Keep the info flowing guys

As far as I know, there are two square detail parts that are on the top and bottom of the cockpit tube. I'll post pics tonight. I could be wrong, but I think those are the only ones from the Stuka.

You don't happen to know the part numbers do you?

This is what the part looks like, highlighted in green. Does anyone know if the area highlighted in purple is a kit part or just some styrene cut to shape (bottom pic, right side)

stukapart-1.jpg

Hey Jay,the purple parts are the ejection rail from the Airfix 1/24 Harrier.

Dave

Yes only one in the kit:unsure.I have a vintage kit #18001-4(I think that's the # you want?).I'm pretty sure the newer kit has the right part?

Dave

Dave, Julien, thanks for the info.

If you or anyone else have any of the kit numbers, could you supply them, I'm adding them to the list of kits needed that's on page one of this thread, so that it's easier for anyone that needs to track these down.

Thank you!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back