Dexter costume

Do you still have those lucky brand jeans?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you still have those lucky brand pants?

- - - Updated - - -

For anybody who's interested, I'm selling those same Lucky jeans from earlier in the junkyard. They're 34x34.

Do you still have them?

I couldn't seem to find it in this thread, but can someone give a link or a name for the exact twist-o-flex watch band that Dexter uses? (Sorry if this info is available in another thread. I think it would be good to have it archived here, though)

not sure of the name. its a spiedel though. thats at least one of the bands. it did change atleast twice that i know of,

Guys, any lead on this shoes? s08e09.jpgs02e01e.jpgs02e01d.jpg

For those in the market for some Cassidys, Diesel is having their 30% off friends and family sale. Coupon code: SPRING30OFF. It ended up being about $230 shipped. Just be warned, for some reason they're only showing Euro sizes on the website. I usually wear 10.5 US, and I ordered 44 EU. I'll report back on the fit. Hopefully I won't have to return them.

Well seems like the boots are a good fit. Looks like they do run large as others have said. One question for others with Cassidy boots: did they come all scuffed up out of the box? I can't tell if it's supposed to be a design feature or if I got some returned pair.

For years I felt alone, trying to put together as accurate of a Dexter outfit as possible. Scouring the internet for images that would aid me in my search. Then one day, I clicked the "visit page" tab on one of the pictures I found and it brought me here. Imagine my excitement when I realized that there were other, even more dedicated people than me that had already figured out EVERYTHING that I was looking for. I'm sure that most of the people that did most of the legwork here have moved on to something else by now, but I had to come here and thank all of you guys for all of your hard work. It's made me a very happy fan. Thank you so much.

Hi rpf community,
I first want to thank you because thanks to this forum I got the best information to find the objects from my favorite series : Dexter.
I know this is not really relevant, but may be it will interest a few.
I present you these few photos with my Dexter costume night and day as well as my office largely inspired from that of Dexter's ... And I still miss many beautiful things (watch, knives, boots Cassidy) . Enjoy !!!
IMG_3277.JPGIMG_3274.JPGIMG_3276.JPGIMG_3280.JPGIMG_3284.JPG

[ALSO POSTED IN DEXTER WATCH THREAD]
Just trying to share some more in-depth information about the Waltham used on Dexter. I've had 2 gold tones of this watch, I recently started attending a watchmaker school, and I got myself a very nice and clean steel tone Waltham. It's in absolutely superb condition, Dial has no age damage what so ever, been thinking about getting the plexiglass changed and maybe have the light scratches polished a bit. But here she is. $512 and threw another $100 for a full overhaul and she runs perfectly and keeps fantastic time. +/- 10 seconds a day which is fantastic considering the type of movement in the watch. Speaking of which, the movement is a Förster cal. 220 and more info about the movement can be found here: http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-...k&Foerster_220

To be honest I never thought I'd ever own a real steel Waltham true to the show. But I wanted to raise some more questions regarding show accurate models. I've seen some Walthams with squared minutes and hour hands with the "Waltham Selfwinding" logo slightly lowered like on my one and some others. However some have pointy minutes and hour hands. I heard from some people that the one used on the show supposedly had squared hands, lowered logo and not the pointy hands that can be found on some models, however I was hoping some of you could confirm this.

This has sure as hell been one hell of a hunt, and this is just the beginning of my Dexter collection. Thank you everyone for the hard work. I hope to see more one day.

Waltham 1.jpg

waltham 2.jpg

waltham 3.jpg

waltham 4.jpg

waltham 5.jpg

waltham 6.jpg

waltham 7.jpg

waltham 8.jpg

waltham 9.jpg

Ok..I found the shoes that he wears with his regular everyday attire toward the second half of the series. They look so comfy!! . Here they are. Confirmed by a very brief shot of his shoes while he puts them on in S07 E01 @ 29 minutes... It reveals the logo and gives a great close up. So some internet sleuthing and bam.. I have a match!! ..Here they are. https://www.clarksusa.com/us/mens-c...idth/allston-free-taupe-nubuck/p/261067847060

thecl739995_11574_jb.jpg

Edit: Looks like they have been discontinued but can still be found in some sizes on line. Search for Clarks Allston Free, the color is Taupe Nubuck.

Last edited:
I finally got an AA shirt that fits me and wore it to DCon this last weekend. Anybody looking for a slightly used but washed size medium Dexter shirt? Perfect condition, hit me up. It was a pain to track down one in army, they seem to be between batches.

Hey, I'm about 6 1/2 years late on this, BUT, you don't still happen to have this shirt do you? This long after the show ending I'm not surprisingly having difficulty tracking down the proper clothing items.

Thanks!
Chris

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back