Christian Bale Bust

fettster

Sr Member
Hi all.

havent posted for a while but thought i would share this.

I have been working on this on and off fro a couple of weeks now, the plan is to cast in silicone with glass eyes and hand punched hair.

sorry for the phone pics but ill take some nice studio shots when its finished.

these are before i fixed the nose and eye bags
Photo068.jpg

Photo069.jpg

Photo070.jpg

and as it is now
bale.jpg

I have Bales face cast so its easy to get all tne right proportions

thanks for looking

The end result looks GREAT. What'cha gonna do with it when it's done? Batman? Bruce Wayne? John Preston? John Connor? Patrick Bateman?

Looks nice.

The eyes are definately working for me, however, the nose is quite a way off. It needs to be much more narrow and pointy at the tip and a little more turned up. The mouth needs to go up a few millimeters. Bale has a very lean face with strong bone structure and I think the features are a bit to soft at the moment. Really look at building up the cheek bones and getting the really strong masculine look he has.

Phil:thumbsup

Looks nice.

The eyes are definately working for me, however, the nose is quite a way off. It needs to be much more narrow and pointy at the tip and a little more turned up. The mouth needs to go up a few millimeters. Bale has a very lean face with strong bone structure and I think the features are a bit to soft at the moment. Really look at building up the cheek bones and getting the really strong masculine look he has.

Phil:thumbsup

Yes, I agree with Phil. BTW, that's a great start I think :thumbsup

I see nothing wrong with the nose after looking through various pics from him. You can emphasize the cheekbones a bit more, like said before but overall this is stunning!!

BTW, you like Hewy Lewis and the news? :lol

thanks guys.

im still working on the nose and i have a bit of dilemma. He has such a weird nose that when i matched it to the photos im using, in clay it just doest look real.

Doug, Im looking forward to texturing it too, its always the fun bit

very well done.

the first thing I looked for was his nose, in the front/centered shot
and you got it.

I always thought Bale's nose looks like it's shaped like butt-head's.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back