Spider-man 1 pumpkin bomb: Finished page 5

<div class='quotetop'>(dj_krylon @ May 23 2006, 05:46 PM) [snapback]1249266[/snapback]</div>
Well I think I am going to try and build one based on things I have found on the web. Does anyone have any measurements they might be able to give me. Thanks
-Todd
[/b]
I'd be in for some measurements too, looks like a fun project.

Well i am almost finished with the electronics for the pumpkin bomb, but am am still waiting on parts for the actual bomb.
-Todd

I have an Unobtanium but it's in storage. I might be able to get to it this weekend. Will post pics then.

This is the only pic I have of it from my collection:

Unobtanium.jpg

[attachmentid=11622]<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dj_krylon @ Jul 10 2006, 12:06 PM) [snapback]1277993[/snapback]</div>
Can some one with the Unobtanium pumpkin bomb post up some high quality pics of the side and bottom please?
-Todd
[/b]

Here's a close up of mine. I have more pics if you need them.

Bill P.

So the only way of obtaining anything like this would be the run of production molds that a member here sold 1/2 a year ago?

did anybody grab those and have progress?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(illusioneer @ Dec 13 2006, 11:32 PM) [snapback]1377270[/snapback]</div>
So the only way of obtaining anything like this would be the run of production molds that a member here sold 1/2 a year ago?

did anybody grab those and have progress?
[/b]

i recently got one of these, amazing cast. Anyone know where i can get the right xmas bauble for the inside, i heard the original was made using a xmas bauble from micheals.

I wish I could help you fettster, but I dont even know what Christmas Ornament would look like whats inside a pumpkin bomb. Much less be able to push a button and illuminate it.

Keep us posted with your progress.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(illusioneer @ Dec 14 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]1377789[/snapback]</div>
I wish I could help you fettster, but I dont even know what Christmas Ornament would look like whats inside a pumpkin bomb. Much less be able to push a button and illuminate it.

Keep us posted with your progress.
[/b]

apparently, what they used was a frosted christmas tree ball, i just need that, im doing my own electrics

thats what im trying to do. got my bobby c goblin in its glass case waiting for my lazy ass to finish the bomb.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(creamedgeezer @ Dec 14 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1377850[/snapback]</div>
I have been wanting a finished pumpkin bomb to go with my bobby c helmet for years now.
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurferGeek @ May 19 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]1247279[/snapback]</div>
How many of the Unobtanium versions were ever delivered? I always liked those but never saw one in person.
[/b]
I had one in my hands at my freinds comic shop when they came out, it just looked and felt cheap. Having said that it did light up nice and the display was not bad.

Jim

Its been a while since I have been on here, but just wanted to show a pic of the ornaments I got back in July. They match the orange of the pumpkin bomb perfectly.
000_0540.jpg

-Todd

Re: Spider-man 1 pumpkin bomb?

Well it has been a long time since I have updated this thread. This project got kinda put on the back burner, but I have decided to finish it since I have the equipment now. Everything is laser engraved out of acrylic. Enjoy!

000_0716.jpg

000_0715.jpg

000_0711.jpg

Base coat for final paint
000_0717.jpg

Test paint for the final color
000_0713.jpg

-Todd

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back