Sr Member
Another one bites the desert.

presentation1u.jpg

presentation2y.jpg

presentation3c.jpg

presentation4.jpg

presentation5.jpg

presentation6.jpg

I always wanted to make one of those,I just don't know all of the kits used.There are like 30-40 kits bashed for ther Escape Pod aren't there?

not trying to rush ya..
just know the quality of your work and am very interested on how you'll make those armatures pop.

Thank you, I'm also looking forward to working on these amazing armatures that you created. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Great build up there Rolando, it really just looks like you've nicked it from the Lucasfilm archives!

Superb....

N

Echoleader is tellin the truth. I have the master patterns and am in the process of replacing all the remaining scratch details with kit parts........on both the Escape Pod and the head of the probe droid. Both patterns are very near completion and I hope to be moulding the Escape Pod first very shortly. I'll start a thread soon and show what got changed from Rolando's wonderful original master models. Thanks again buddy.

Dave :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back