Definitive Clockwork Orange Costume

I noticed another strange thing in your pants wearing Alex in the film: You may notice that their waist areas tend to be puffy. I am not sure if this is due to the shirt or if there is padding around this area (probably a sexual statement). What do you think they are? ats.pngeay.jpg

ats.png

eay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed another strange thing in your pants wearing Alex in the film: You may notice that their waist areas tend to be puffy. I am not sure if this is due to the shirt or if there is padding around this area (probably a sexual statement). What do you think they are? View attachment 661467View attachment 661468

Pretty sure those are pockets. :)

I just found this forum/thread while preparing my own Alex outfit for Halloween - it's really great!!

I keep on seeing really imaginative modern interpretations coming from the female versions of Alex/droogs but usually quite strict conformist male versions, so I'm going to try and mix it up a little bit for my interpretation.

Oh and I found a near perfect Cricket jockstrap online that's a fairly close match to the droogs.

1f1e4fbc61f6d9d3a56d3e15b4c46169.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally non-authentic and I know the guys here want it to look as close to the film as possible, but here's my costume so far.

Ive got some eyelashes too, but I need glue for them and the mask is in the post. I also need to wear some boots, but you get the gist of my interpretation.

Hope you don't all hate it!!

20161020_124151.png

I might update another picture after next Saturday (when the Halloween party is) with the full costume.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On the first picture, it's my daughter and me at Comic Con of Quebec on the last week-end and we met other Droogies. Our costumes is not accurate but I will work on the accurate codpiece for next Comic Con. We had a lot of fun.

Thanks for the informations of this thread.

7iUDhy.jpg

htL630.jpg

YgHGZ5.jpg

4YhZcY.jpg

BKCepw.jpg

N9YYjT.jpg

If anyone on this forum could make me codpiece that looks as good as FedoRaiders, I would gladly pay them 100 dollars. The codpiece is the final part of my costume that isn't great. someone please help a desperate A Clockwork Orange fan finish his dream costume ;)

Wow this is an old thread but hell the best info I have gotten has been this thread. Now for my Question:

I am making my own codpiece, since I have to make my own pattern since I can't find one, can someone tell me how wide the straps are?

Hi all. These are photos from Spooky Empire in Florida close tovlast Halloween. I'm keeping this page going for any new people who might want their own clockwork orange costume. I'll dive in deeper into the details of my costume.

I will say the majority of it was bought bt Trick Or Treat Studios.com. I have modified it to be more similar to the movie version and will finish modifying it by this year. I couldn't be more happier with it. I have my own custom droogie mask that is clay. Any questions feel free to ask.

-DanTheMan

Attachments

• 20181026_203051.jpg
    20181026_203051.jpg
    803.5 KB · Views: 585
  • 20181026_185732.jpg
    20181026_185732.jpg
    915.4 KB · Views: 610
  • 20181026_145259_HDR.jpg
    20181026_145259_HDR.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 783
  • 20181026_183851.jpg
    20181026_183851.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 488
Hi all. These are photos from Spooky Empire in Florida close tovlast Halloween. I'm keeping this page going for any new people who might want their own clockwork orange costume. I'll dive in deeper into the details of my costume.

I will say the majority of it was bought bt Trick Or Treat Studios.com. I have modified it to be more similar to the movie version and will finish modifying it by this year. I couldn't be more happier with it. I have my own custom droogie mask that is clay. Any questions feel free to ask.

-DanTheMan

Great pics! Congrats!

Thank you Tiberius Kirk. Here are some photos taken at this years 2019 Spooky Empire in Tampa Florida. I bought a hat almost identical to the one in the film. I keep this forum alive to let any one know that you can make your very own Alex costume with a bit of patience. As well as attention to detail.

Attachments

• 20191031_210057.jpg
    20191031_210057.jpg
    884.9 KB · Views: 758
  • 20191031_205205.jpg
    20191031_205205.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 417
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back