Judge Dredd costume - comic version

tango'd fett

Finally got round to finishing a costume and wore it for the first time this weekend :rolleyes Had great fun dispencing justice to the NSC in the UK and generally looking mean as well as over the top heroic posing :lol
moviemania3028.jpg

moviemania3022.jpg

Even sorted out some alien trouble they were having !
dreddversusaliensmeandsimon.jpg

moviemania3025.jpg

moviemania3030.jpg

7433_292399415079_702060079_9159801.jpg

Thanks guys , yep pretty much all scratchbuilt apart from the badge which i bought from sloopyjon and the buckle was a gift ( its a production made one for the movie !) Helmet was a raw cast ( another gift !) but i heavily modified the eyes and respirator part.
Eagle is MDF resin and plastic and each feather is hung on webbing and the shoulder is bendy MDF , both with lots of paint to seal then rustoleum gold leaf paint .
Knee and elbows are plastazote foam as are the pouches , gloves are modded welders gloves and the boots are my old motorcycle boots. Soft parts are all painted with a rubber paint that is used for kids bouncy castles that i found on e bay :lol

lawgiver is MDF and the daystick is dowelling
Thanks Minty praise indeed after seeing your costumes , pehaps i will see you on the streets sometime :cool

Great pic's and scratch built costume Steve, good to see you and your costume pounding the streets dispensing justice. It looked as if the Alien wanted to give you a hug :lol

Looking forward to pounding the streets with ya when i've finished my improved Judge costume!

Just trawling through old threads and found this. I like it and I seem to remember your Fett costume being rather good too lol. Long time no speak buddy :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back