Airsoft Lawgiver Mk2 Movie Version

quarlo

Just thought I would post some pics of my latest work. These pics are of the 95% finished patterns. I will be posting new pics in the days to come. This is a firing full auto Replica. Thanks for looking.
DSCN4692.jpg

DSCN4693.jpg

DSCN4695.jpg

DSCN4698.jpg

DSCN4697.jpg

Last edited:
That is a very nice job! Are you going to be offering kits of this? My Dredd collection needs a new Lawgiver I had to sell my old one in time of need :(

edit: Just noticed you post in the other Lawgiver thread! Which airsoft Beretta models will these kits fit? Any idea of the pricing for the RPF yet? Thanks

Last edited:
That is a very nice job! Are you going to be offering kits of this? My Dredd collection needs a new Lawgiver I had to sell my old one in time of need :(

edit: Just noticed you post in the other Lawgiver thread! Which airsoft Beretta models will these kits fit? Any idea of the pricing for the RPF yet? Thanks
The RPF price will be 300 shipped as soon as I can get it up in the junk yard. still have no privilages yet:cry

The hero, screen used shooting Lawgiver is sitting in my prop room right now. I posted a ton of pics over at the Judge Dredd site. Here are pics for comparison. This was Stallone's shooter, modified to shoot 9mm crimped blanks. If you want detailed closeup photos with measurements, go over to the Dredd website (sorry, I don't have a link or the name offhand, I posted the pics months ago).

DreddSet.jpg

DSC_4255.jpg

I'm going to want one of Quarios incredible replicas for display. Excellant job!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back