Lawgiver from judge dredd movie beretta version wip

judgedredd

Sr Member
Well i think its been about 2 years since my last Lawgiver project and my fingers have begun to itch :)
I have decided to do one of the firing version Lawgivers this time which houses the Beretta 92F with hopefully enough room left for plecter labs electronics ([URL="http://www.plecterlabs.com/catalog/article_info.php?articles_id=68)Its"]http://www.plecterlabs.com/catalog/article_info.php?articles_id=68)Its[/URL] still really rough and ready but i thought i would start a Work in progress thread for anyone who loves this prop.
I have friend in germany who has made some nice laser cut parts so it should be nice and sharp :) but the majority will be hand cut.
001-3.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

004-1.jpg

Last edited:
Done a bit more i have no idea how i am going to cast this i was thinking of leaving it as 2 side panels with a central core for the beretta but open to suggestions or offers from good casters :)
This version is about 4mm wider than the FX one as its the only way to fit the beretta into it.
Still rough!
001-4.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

005.jpg

very nice work!

Nice Work!! I just finished mine and it should hit the molds next week. I just put it up on ebay for pre order. I cant sell in the junk yard yet but I will get with nicksdad this week to put in the junk yard at an RPF Member Discount price!!

Last edited:
judgedredd, why would you stop working on yours because of quarlo? Your work in progress shots looked great!

p.s. he even highjacked your thread.

judgedredd, why would you stop working on yours because of quarlo? Your work in progress shots looked great!

p.s. he even highjacked your thread.
I told him the same thing!!

and I did not "hi jack his thread", in fact we will be working together on Kit sales in the UK per his reguest!:rolleyes

Last edited:
Hi quarlos beretta job is awesome so i have decided to use all my laser cut parts and the work i have already done to make a much better FX version seen here:
lawc.jpg

untitled.jpg

Nice Work!! I just finished mine and it should hit the molds next week. I just put it up on ebay for pre order. I cant sell in the junk yard yet but I will get with nicksdad this week to put in the junk yard at an RPF Member Discount price!!

Sorry, I haven't been on here long enough to notice a highjack. :rolleyes

Carry on.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back