OdiWan72´s prop family

This day started good :cool

Here´s a tank telescope variation, customized for post-WW2 purpose, which I picked up at the customs office this morning:

Also picked up two spanish STAR MP part kits and a L2A3, which I had beadblasted to clean them up properly.
The STARs (at least one of them) will be part of a costume.

Doesn´t get any cleaner than that...look at all the small hard to reach areas...PERFECT!

Also worked on a few smaller projects over the last days, such as a new transistion box for my Luke hero macros and these things...
the BF ESB EE3´s breech discs in STEEL :cool Should make a nice upgrade to my real parts EE3.

If you end up moving your old one on keep me in mind, would be interested.

The old one is also based on a real Kalimar 6/60 top, but just clad with styrene. It does not have the angled "fin" at the rear, since this detail was not discovered at the time I built my V1 macros. Will keep you in mind John!

Ah okay.

Thinking did you bore the back of your disks to put some neodium magnets in the rear ;)

Ah okay.

Thinking did you bore the back of your disks to put some neodium magnets in the rear ;)

OH, you are talking about the breech discs???
YEP, the old one are resin with neodym magnets installed to attach them to the Webley body, same goes for the new steel discs. Will see how well they adhere to the Webley with magnets, since they are much heavier.

Do you have any drawings and measurements for the transition box i was planing on making a couple for my 2 micro's but don't have the funds for the Kalimar top to work from ( saving my money for Sskunkys CFO ROTJ Vader mask and my reveal, thought I would play with something else in between

Ben

Do you have any drawings and measurements for the transition box i was planing on making a couple for my 2 micro's but don't have the funds for the Kalimar top to work from ( saving my money for Sskunkys CFO ROTJ Vader mask and my reveal, thought I would play with something else in between

Ben

No drawings, but I can provide some pics and measurements once I am done with my new box.
But I recommend to save yourself the work and get a super nice resin box from Jerry aka trooper :thumbsup

just let me know, how you want to proceed

No drawings, but I can provide some pics and measurements once I am done with my new box.
But I recommend to save yourself the work and get a super nice resin box from Jerry aka trooper :thumbsup

just let me know, how you want to proceed
Thanks for the reply Marcus, I would love to build my own, I love working with my hands and get a sense of personal achievement, that's probably why it takes me so long I would love to see your ref pics and measurements

Ben

Parallely posted in my other thread, but I want to merge the content intomy "main" thread...

Preview of tonights work...still have to figure out what to do with the magazine and if I want to add addtl. greeblies. Will take some better daylight pics tomorrow

(Han detention block E11 WIP for size reference/ comparsion). I REALLY like the R1 custom so far :cool

thx for looking

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back