OdiWan72´s prop family

I think it looks better without the magazine. Definitely looks like there's room for greeblies toward the back end of the receiver, above the grip area, and maybe on the magazine well.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dang that cool lookin'! The flashlight really balances out that smooth section. Totally balanced now. I vote for no / chopped flush magazine! I love these non-canon-but-totally-in-the-spirit-of type builds :)

What's it look like with the shoulder stock extended?

Another thing you could do is add a separate stock, like they did with some blasters from R1, and also add that extra front scope apparatus, like from the Hoth and Endor rifles...

Last edited:
Well, I just went through that whole thread for the first time and this is totally crazy, amazing, incredible!!
I'm just starting with all this but this is really inspiring, thank you and keep us drooling :)

Re: New blaster family members-UPDATE 02042012

Do you have any information about the total length? how you made the body (MP44), etc? I would like to build one, but I'm not sure where to start. I would love to get myself a cast of the body as a start...
Do you have like tips and tricks?

Re: New blaster family members-UPDATE 02042012

Do you have any information about the total length? how you made the body (MP44), etc? I would like to build one, but I'm not sure where to start. I would love to get myself a cast of the body as a start...
Do you have like tips and tricks?

PMd you :)

DAMN....seems like I am finally another victim of Photobucket. ALL my pictures are gone :wacko

Well, I definately will neither pay PB´s insane fees for reenabling 3rd party linking to my pictures, nor am I keen on uploading pictures from EIGHT YEARS of prop-building/ collecting to another hosting site and re-linking them. :angry

- - - Updated - - -

test

It is not the first time Photubucket screwed their members. Long ago I was a paying Photobucket member, and still they deleted 90% of my photos, and I was not alone in this, it happened to a lot of people, including RPF and Prop Den members. I will not pay them a dime anymore, they can go frak themselves

oh man... seems like half the photos on the rpf are gone... I hope you guys will figure something out. good luck with that :thumbsup

Fellow prop-collectors :)...

I made up my mind on how to deal with the "loss" of all pictures within my main thread and came to the conclusion, that I won´t relink these once I found a suitable (future-safe!) hosting site :( I just can not justify spending countless hours to repost/ -link EIGHT YEARS of RPF membership!
This not only includes all of my "prop-family" pictures, but also the majority of my contributions to reserarch groups, discussions and other show off threads.

I will eventually re-post a few selected pictures as well as future projects, but the rest is history...

THANK YOU ****BUCKET for taking a big part of the fun out of this website!!!:angry:darnkids

end of rant.

I decided the same when it happened, no reposting or relinking for my pics/posts - i wouldn´t know where to start and where to stop.

Just to much work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back