OdiWan72´s prop family

I love you work Markus
always a pleasure to read your threads

Thanks buddy....keen on seeing updates to your VR thread :cool

I am having quite a few projects in the pipeline, but -as always- pretty much EVERY single one is lacking at least one part to start/ finish it :/
Just picked up a nice bead-blasted L2A3...sooooo much easier to have it cleaned that way, instead of spending hours with oven cleaner/ paint stripper, brushes etc.
Will post some pics asap

Thanks buddy....keen on seeing updates to your VR thread :cool

I am having quite a few projects in the pipeline, but -as always- pretty much EVERY single one is lacking at least one part to start/ finish it :/
Just picked up a nice bead-blasted L2A3...sooooo much easier to have it cleaned that way, instead of spending hours with oven cleaner/ paint stripper, brushes etc.
Will post some pics asap
cant wait to see the L2A3 another one of my WANTS
the VR build will kick off again soon I’ve just got so much stuff to do and I’ve got parts being looked at with a machinist my lathe keeps giving up on me

Here are a few pictures of my bead-blasted L2A3.
Look how clean it is, even in all the small recesses! :love

1.jpg4.jpg2.jpg5.jpg

Always the nicest props ... jealous.

- - - Updated - - -

We work so hard to find the original parts and scratch make things we can't find to make them just like the originals , but back in 76 they were just like hmmm that looks cool and let me just glue this thing i found right here and tada !!!! 5 minutes, awesome prop..

I know its the basis for that blaster which is wby i have it ;) I'll build it some day.

Just wondering if it was a popular version that may have been used in that Bond flick as well.

I went ahead and bought myself a Nemrod as well. Found some great reference photos online last night, too.

Do we know of any other greeblies aside from the motor coil and the endcap?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

I went ahead and bought myself a Nemrod as well. Found some great reference photos online last night, too.

Do we know of any other greeblies aside from the motor coil and the endcap?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Well done! Where did you get yours?
There are other details from the V8 kit as well as the Phantom F4E and old coffestrirrers plus an Exactra calculator button. Not all parts are identified so far, so you have to scratchbuild or model and 3D print the missing details.

I guarantee you that if I bought one and started it, then sold it, the real parts will be instantly found. :lol That's happened with the Jabba blaster and Greedo Blaster!

I guarantee you that if I bought one and started it, then sold it, the real parts will be instantly found. :lol That's happened with the Jabba blaster and Greedo Blaster!

In this case...please start the following props:
- Hoth scanner (various greeblies)
- E-11 (Power cylinders)
- Cloud city blaster
- Lando general blaster
- etc.

Thx in advance Jason! ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back