OdiWan72´s prop family

Re: UPDATE-New blaster family members

Sooo, I´ll leave the wife in her tiger costume with your wife in her cow costume to talk and the two of us take a look at the new old goodies on monday before heading for beer and the parade, right? :D

Sooo, I´ll leave the wife in her tiger costume with your wife in her cow costume to talk and the two of us take a look at the new old goodies on monday before heading for beer and the parade, right? :D

Sounds like a plan ;)
We still have to make arrangements on when and where to meet before the "Zooch" :lol

Markus

This is exactly why we call you the Blaster Master! ;)
L2A3galore2.jpg

Thanks !

If you like what you see, wait for the new pics I took during the overhaul of my workshop :cool

Markus

And the show off continues ;)...sorry for the picture quality, took them with my cellphone-cam.

pelletgungalore1.jpg

No Denix here :cool...
c96galore.jpg

Markus

:lol

Well there are four Solo blasters, a Luke blaster, a stunt blaster, and two Mer Sonn blasters (I'm still convinced the short Mer Sonn is just a broken cast) so that looks about right to me! :)

I wonder how many noobies search for 'blaster' excited to build their first prop... hit one of Markus's threads and say. Nevermind. :lol

I love everyones collections. I live vicariously through a lot of the great builders, collectors and sculpters here. I don't get jealous over others women, cars, boats, what have you.

But I open one of Markus's show off threads... :angry NO FAIR!!!

:lol

Simply amazing. If there is a blaster collector competetion I think you won. :p

One day i´m gonna kidnapp his cat, and then: "If you want to see your cat back, pay me in not numbered Mauser replicas". :love

Dear God, put some pants on that clone! ;)

Seriously cool collection of guns props. An arsenal after my own heart!

Thanks gentlemen :$

Marcus:
All C96´s in the pic are MGC´s with the exception of the one in the lower left corner, that´s a real deactivated one.

Lichtbringer:
We don´t have a cat anymore and now I know why...cat napper *tztztz* :lol

Jason:
Don´t need all DL-44 blasters...what I´m still missing is:
- 2 MerrSon blasters
- All 3 versions of the Han ROTJ (sold mine back the days but didn´t have the chance to rebuild them, because I can´t do the milling of the "keyhole"-slots myself).
- Redo my Luke ESB (currently still based on a Denix)

And YES...I LOVE my workbench being covered with blaster related projects ;)

I made some good progress with my VD Endor blaster over the last days!
Have to pause now because of Carneval here in Cologne and get back to it next weekend. All subassemblies are built and painted. Did these weird delta ring replacement yesterday night. Still missing the scope that sits on the upper receiver of the M16, otherwise I´m through with it :D

Markus

- 2 MerrSon blasters
- All 3 versions of the Han ROTJ (sold mine back the days but didn´t have the chance to rebuild them, because I can´t do the milling of the "keyhole"-slots myself).
- Redo my Luke ESB (currently still based on a Denix)

That´s 6 - and i see 8 on the bench. :love

Any chance to let 1 or 2 go in my direction? :angel

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back