OdiWan72´s prop family

Re: ShowOff-New blaster family members

Thanks guys!
I have a huge preference for the more uncommon blasters :)

The IG88-rifle was a long planned project, attached you´ll see another more detailed shot of the blaster in its current state.
Aluminium vented barrel jacket, resin STGW44 cast, MDF carved sholder stock, real V8 parts and some scratchbuilt items such as the scope and the detailing for the cocking slot.

I plan to make it "semi-idealised"...with all the weathering but no major damages as seen on the real deal. In addition to that it features a real SP scope and mount-ring.

IG88-rifle-2.jpg

Chris:
MGOOB had the same problem with his mortar fin.
In the ende he had to cut it off and drill it out Is yours welded to the mortar bomb?

Markus
Great gun!
Where do you get the Stgw44 resin cast?
I want one,but its nearly impossible to get a good one...

More blasters, Markus?????? Where do you put them all? :lol
These new additions look great! Excellent work.

Thanks again gentlemen, your feedbacks are highly appreciated :)

Single Seat:
Not only did I swap the scope, but I also did a few other mods to the MR EE-3, such as...
Reworking the stock by adding correct greeblies, replacing the screws on the back etc., adding correct Phantom model kit parts to the gun body and giving the whole thing a full repaint.

Peter P./ Stormy:
PM´s ya back. the STGW44 cast was made by myself, based on a mold off a real/ SHOEI hybrid. I can provide a full 44 kit (minus stock and mag), but no other parts.

Eric:
You know me bro, I can´t have enough of these ;)
Below you´ll find some pics of my stuff (minus the Vader helmet collection) in its current state.

The empty spots on the blaster wall are either for future blasters or current WIP. The large empty space in the middle of the panels is for my bowcaster, which will be replaced in the -hopefully near- future.

blasterwall090926.jpg

The BFG rack still shows my MG15 uncoverted, even if I have most of the parts to do so. But I´m still missing the "arm" for the enfield scope mount to attach to :unsure

BFGs090926.jpg

My "main wall" features two large glass cabinets with themed display levels (which are constantly re-arragnged). The SEVV display is still a WIP, so is the Vader and -still- the two Yodas on the left side.

mainwall090926.jpg

Markus :)

Great work as usual from the REAL Blaster Master!

Awesome pieces Markus!
I didn't know they made an airsoft AR-7.
I just got a new scope for my Ponda Baba blaster (still not the exact one, but a little closer looking). I still need to build the blaster. I haven't been able to separate my mortar fin from the mortar shell.
No luck finding the scope ring yet.

That IG-88 rifle is incredible!

WOW...thanks for your kind words :)

It´s good to see that even a plain and simple blaster can get some love and attention these days, considering all the wonderful stuff that is posted by the talented people of this board :thumbsup

Hirohawa:
No SD PR, but a hybrid with SD conversion parts.
- Softair M1A1
- REAL SPAS cage and pump
- REAL deactivated 870
- Metal mag bottom
- Hyperdyne counter
- Matsuo vac-formed shroud
- SD´s conversion parts

Kurtyboy:
Thanks man...just trying fill out my role as the "blaster master" :lol

Sluis v. S.:
My reworked Endor rifle is still on the backburner.
The one you see on the left panel is my "old" one, made of a resin Matsuo receiver kit with metal barrels and resin/ scratchbuilt conversion parts.
The real AR15 receiver and your wonderful wooden pump is still waiting for their use ;)

And believe me, there are quite a few blasters which I´d LOVE to own/ build in the future...my favourites being:
- Zuckuss blaster
- Bossk blaster
- Jawa ION gun (the bigger blaster, that was seen at MoM)
- plus all the ones I´m already collecting parts for ;)...

Markus

Markus

Last edited:

You might actually finish your Endor rifle before me at the rate I'm going! :lol

I really hope all the parts for the Zuckuss blaster can be pinned down. I'd like to have one too.

You might actually finish your Endor rifle before me at the rate I'm going! :lol

I really hope all the parts for the Zuckuss blaster can be pinned down. I'd like to have one too.

Well...In this case we should place a bet for/ against each other ;)
My advantage is, that I´d only have a "few" steps to do for finishing my new Ednor blaster:
- Cutting down the grip section of my AR15´s upper
- Swap the barrel set of my existing Ednor blaster to the new receiver combo
- Make and attach a new scope rail
- Clean up/ refine the scope shrouds...et voíla :cool

Sounds easy, doens´t it ;)

The double barreled Zuckuss blaster is a favourite of mine, too bad there´s not any good reference out there. Only small or blurry pics. Seems like we´d have to go for an idealised version, if it ever happens

Markus

BTW...

does naybody know the exact size/ diameter of the milled sections of the left side of Hans ROTJ blasters????

Markus

Thanks Jörg and Tom :$

I don´t have any blueprints for the lit bases.
I was inspired by a base "southreplicas" or "rileyreplicas" made for a 1:1 Chewie and built my own out of MDF.

Glad you like them :)

Markus

Drummroll please...

I´ll reveal pics of the newest blaster family addition within -hopefully- the next few days :cool

Want to take a guess, what it is?
The only thing I say, is that it´s a reproduction of a BFG as seen in the game "Republic Commando".

Keep em coming :)...

Markus

Drummroll please...

I´ll reveal pics of the newest blaster family addition within -hopefully- the next few days :cool

Want to take a guess, what it is?
The only thing I say, is that it´s a reproduction of a BFG as seen in the game "Republic Commando".

Keep em coming :)...

Markus

Dang, if I had known that such an important project was waiting to be finished I´d have postponed that "meeting" on saturday :lol

Folks, I know what the big guy is up to, as usual a masterpiece and to be envied by a lot of folks, across the pond, probably mostly by a few across the channel ...

Great new addition, maybe I´ll be able to add something to that before years end ? ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back