Garage sale find...What movie is this from?

Replicant

I know there is a thread discussing what makes a prop a prop, so you decide on this one.....

Name that movie!!!

Hint: The orange bed needs to be removed to make it screen accurate.

ertl.jpg

Indeed-

In the beginning the Terminator crushes a toy flat-nosed semi truck. Near the end the Terminator is hit (like- utterly flattened) by a flat-nosed semi truck.

Irony?

Kevin

the truck at the end of T1 was quite a bit different looking.

Umm... Not to sound like a jerk and labour this argument- but the the semi truck at the end of T1 that hits the Terminator on the freeway is nearly identical to the toy truck at the beginning:

034.jpg

term35.jpg

I think you are thinking of the truck at the end of T2- which is different.

Kevin

Umm... Not to sound like a jerk and labour this argument- but the the semi truck at the end of T1 that hits the Terminator on the freeway is nearly identical to the toy truck at the beginning:

I think you are thinking of the truck at the end of T2- which is different.

Kevin

You don't sound like a jerk to me. In fact you're right. Cameron acknowledged that the toy was meant to be a foreshadow of the semi-truck chase towards the end of the first movie.

Umm... Not to sound like a jerk and labour this argument- but the the semi truck at the end of T1 that hits the Terminator on the freeway is nearly identical to the toy truck at the beginning:I think you are thinking of the truck at the end of T2- which is different.

Kevin

No you don't sound like a jerk and you're totally right. For some reason I thought the truck at the end of T1 was different.

I guess this is why I don't own any props from either movie, great movies but not memorable to me.

Brad

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back