Support Judge Dredd on Fourth Plinth 20th September!

Wake

Squaxx dek Thargo Andy Grannell is going to appear on the Fourth Plinth at Trafalgar Square in London this Sunday (20th September) from 8am-9am.

He is planning to support his favourite charity (Dogs for the Disabled) and proclaim his love for 2000AD. To help him achieve this Rebellion are lending him a Termight Replicas helmet and I will supply him with the rest of the uniform.

I can't make it to Trafalgar Square myself, but I think it would be great if as many Squaxx as possible do try to get there to show their support. Wear a 2000AD t-shirt, a Dredd buckle or badge if you have one, or even a complete 2000AD/Judge Dredd costume. The more the merrier. As it is, Andy may be getting some TV coverage, and if the audience contained a significant number of visible fans, it could really turn it into something special.

Please spread the word and show your support or pledge to watch on Andy's plinther page.

Wake

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back